Rumor has it there's a remake of "The Bodyguard" in the works with a "very popular singer"

8 hours ago, jcf523 said:

Love both ladies but I’m here for Beyoncé TBH. She’s definitely a better actress than Ari. 

She’s too old. Whitney was 28 when she made the movie Beyoncé is almost 40. Next please. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be left alone and anyone else who wants to capitalize on the same success that film had should go out and make their own  that’s Whitney’s legacy 

Normani? 

Oh no...dont do Whitney!  

Posted Images

Sorry but big mistake. You can’t top Whitney. She will be compared to Whitney. And no one today can sing as well as Whitney could sing in her prime, which was The Bodyguard. Whitney also had such a strong presence on screen. 

Dear Hollywood, get new ideas!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Since Hollywood loves to change the race of Main Characters I hope they cast a White Woman and a Handsome Black bodyguard for this remake

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It should be left alone and anyone else who wants to capitalize on the same success that film had should go out and make their own :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea: that’s Whitney’s legacy :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I agree with this 100%. Leave Whitney’s crowning jewel alone. 

If they dare let Ariana and her ponytailed whistle-tone business anywhere NEAR this iconic piece of pop culture I’m going to scream. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Yes, she’s got the singing chops, don’t get me wrong, but her acting is... well, let’s just say it shows what an incredible vocal talent she is. 

Nick Schonert Coffee GIF by Worcester Warriors

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Can’t see Beyoncé doing this tbh I feel like it’d ruined all her queen dom respect she has in the industry. 
ari idk would she be taken serious..?

i could only see a singer who has extensive work and or is also respected as an actress so Mayb gaga but idk of Ppl would be down for gaga as Whitney’s successor in that role either...

• Love 1