I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
On 1/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, Oxic said:

Ok but HOW you didn't even stutter when you asked her the questions? I would be shaking, what a pro:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:. Also what did u tell her when she found out you came back with your boyfriend? lmao @Jordan Miller

It is so satisfying to hear how she develops her ideas while speaking!, and how she is able to fill you with information and facts, idk but I'm really impressed, Is it because I'm used to hear just Britney's interviews which she only says "cool" and "fun"? probably lol :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: What an artist and a person she is!

Something I noticed in your videos is the way you intone the last words of the sentences as if you were asking a question, I'm always hearing it like this: "In this video...? I'm going to relive...? the interview that I did with Lady Gaga...?, so you're giving me the feeling that you're always asking me something :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: This is not hate btw! But I found it really curious haha

I took a DEEP breath before that interview haha. 

When she said that part about my ex I was like :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: but inside I stanned. Like, "GET HIM" 

:didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I need to work on my tone when speaking :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Imagine how tired we are though. Gaga loves Britney. Britney loves Gaga. It's time we let go of being critical. 🙏 

There's a difference between being critical and being blind because it suits.

Whether you agree or disagree Lady Gaga - fan or not a fan had alluded to Britney Spears several times bringing up lip-syncing and making it a "selling" point of her tours that she doesn't lip-sync like the "other *****". So genuine question how can be a fan or a stan of someone and then basically tear what they do down to make a point.

Just because she did an interview with you, doesn't mean we have to forget what she has done/said previously, infact isn't that how most journalists start questioning celebs, by bringing up past experiences.

Personally i am glad Lady Gaga has/is showing her fan card for Britney, since Britney inspired her generation.

She produces good music, she is a fantastic performer. But for me all the flip flopping she does always comes across fake.

sorry not sorry sns GIF by Demi Lovato

17 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Whether you agree or disagree Lady Gaga - fan or not a fan had alluded to Britney Spears several times bringing up lip-syncing and making it a "selling" point of her tours that she doesn't lip-sync like the "other *****". So genuine question how can be a fan or a stan of someone and then basically tear what they do down to make a point.

Just because she did an interview with you, doesn't mean we have to forget what she has done/said previously, infact isn't that how most journalists start questioning celebs, by bringing up past experiences.

Personally i am glad Lady Gaga has/is showing her fan card for Britney, since Britney inspired her generation.

She produces good music, she is a fantastic performer. But for me all the flip flopping she does always comes across fake.

I am totally gonna get my nose where I am not invited. I am just going to say I am very much against artists (or anyone) bullying or mocking other people. For instance, I really think Katy Perry hit a low when she made fun of one of Britney's lowest points. Not for being Britney, but for being human and one clearly struggling. 

But I constantly see people hating artists for even mentioning other artist's professional lows.  I am by no means a fan of Gaga, but I am not a detractor either. There have been times when I find her annoying and times when I find her lovely. My point is beyond her. Britney has been amazing, but she has also been mediocre, and fans or people bringing that up is not necessarily a hateful thing to do. I think people don't have to love your work or the work of the celebs you adore to be nice. 

I mean, Brit used to be so mesmerizing and I never stopped saying that, but I also have said that her performance quality in her Vegas residency was just not it. And I understand the he'll she has been true, but one can see the flaws and not be a hater or anything like that. 

Well, nosy me leaves a conversation uninvited. 

Kindest regards. 

• Leader
On 1/20/2021 at 8:56 AM, Alestaos said:

I hear you, but at the same time she never specifically mentioned Britney. She has, however, gone on the record on a lot of occasions to support Britney. She saw Britney's show in Vegas and went backstage to say hi. She sings her songs with her friends. She even included Britney's 1999 VMAs performance in the intro of her 2020 VMAs performance. There is WAY more good than bad. It's possible to love both and let go some of the comments you don't like. Can you imagine if I brought it up in our interview? The disrespect :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: She'd hang up the phone. 

But I do see where you're coming from. Let's just agree to disagree :] 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block