I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
3 hours ago, CadeAaron said:

The truth is - Gaga can genuinely sing, play piano, act, and dance. Plus she is not conventionally pretty (which was a factor in a number of other white girl pop singer's success) but even as a 'plain Jane'  Gaga got to the top and is not going away anytime soon no matter how much her haters want her to. Stans of other white girl singers hate that Gaga is a genuinely talented all-rounder and also uses her platform for the good of society, being socially conscious and civic minded and a lot of their faves don't tick all the boxes that Gaga does. It's jealousy and spite and it's so very very very very  tired. If you don't like Gaga then DON'T CLICK ON THE STORY- I mean how hard is that ?? I've been on this site for about 8 years but I have never commented but the negative comments about her pre-inaugation speech really got me angry and made me comment. Enough is enough - if you hate Gaga so much then STOP CLICKING ON THE STORIES ABOUT HER and comment on articles about your faves instead, stop spreading hate and negavity, it's pop music - it's meant to be an escape and be fun !!

tenor.gif?itemid=4964294

22 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m sorry, but all the lip sync comments she has made in the past were clearly shades towards Britney. 

Facts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

21 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

She has said so many nice things about Britney. Saw Piece Of Me. Even included Britney in the intro of her 2020 VMAs performance. 

So if you were shaded publically like she did with the Britney lipsync comments, and then that same person did/said a few nice things. It wouldn't take away from there previous negativity towards you. 

Just because shes said some positive doesn't mean we have to forget the negative. Especially when she said the comments it was "cool" to poke fun at Brit.

Lady Gaga seems so fake, as she jumps from one thing to another.

• Like 1

Ok but HOW you didn't even stutter when you asked her the questions? I would be shaking, what a pro:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:. Also what did u tell her when she found out you came back with your boyfriend? lmao @Jordan Miller

It is so satisfying to hear how she develops her ideas while speaking!, and how she is able to fill you with information and facts, idk but I'm really impressed, Is it because I'm used to hear just Britney's interviews which she only says "cool" and "fun"? probably lol :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: What an artist and a person she is!

Something I noticed in your videos is the way you intone the last words of the sentences as if you were asking a question, I'm always hearing it like this: "In this video...? I'm going to relive...? the interview that I did with Lady Gaga...?, so you're giving me the feeling that you're always asking me something :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: This is not hate btw! But I found it really curious haha

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

So if you were shaded publically like she did with the Britney lipsync comments, and then that same person did/said a few nice things. It wouldn't take away from there previous negativity towards you. 

Just because shes said some positive doesn't mean we have to forget the negative. Especially when she said the comments it was "cool" to poke fun at Brit.

THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone who didn’t jump in the “I love Gaga she can do no wrong” bandwagon. If this was Katy Perry saying this, you all would be fuming.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

THANK YOU!!!! Finally someone who didn’t jump in the “I love Gaga she can do no wrong” bandwagon. If this was Katy Perry saying this, you all would be fuming.

Yeah she can come across as totally unlikeable especially in that clip.

Like why does it bother her so much? Theres multiple reasons why people lip not just "i cba"

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Yeah she can come across as totally unlikeable especially in that clip.

Like why does it bother her so much? Theres multiple reasons why people lip not just "i cba"

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

Exactly. I’ve tried to like her, and I even like some of her music. But she can come across so fake and pretentious sometimes, that I have a hard time liking her as a person.  

• Love 1

Gaga is one of my current favs. Her album was my fav last year. I am pressed that we got the ugly vinyl when she literally has one of the best covers with Chromatica. 

Gaga always seems to help ppl. She consistently has been that way. I think she comes from a good place. 

But 

With some topics she acts like she is a victim or better than others. So it comes off really fake. I don’t think the recent one but ones in the past. It runs ppl the wrong way. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Oxic said:

Something I noticed in your videos is the way you intone the last words of the sentences as if you were asking a question, I'm always hearing it like this: "In this video...? I'm going to relive...? the interview that I did with Lady Gaga...?, so you're giving me the feeling that you're always asking me something :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: This is not hate btw! But I found it really curious haha

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
On 1/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, Alestaos said:

Imagine how tired we are though. Gaga loves Britney. Britney loves Gaga. It's time we let go of being critical. 🙏 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block