I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember the interview https://www.breatheheavy.com/lady-gaga-was-reborn-this-way/  but I always wondered how it actually went.

That's really cool to finally hear it. 

You found it! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Yea I wonder why I didn't release the audio from the start and instead kept it written. A choice. 

I hadn't heard the interview until this weekend. It was wild to relive it after all these years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I honestly would rather hear you talk more that Gaga lol I think the people on this forum are more interesting than the celebs LOL

Then you're in luck cause I'm making some personal videos that I'll put out in the coming weeks. I think I've hammered YouTube with Free Britney content and now I need a little space lol. Unless something big changes then I'll be back :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Then you're in luck cause I'm making some personal videos that I'll put out in the coming weeks. I think I've hammered YouTube with Free Britney content and now I need a little space lol. Unless something big changes then I'll be back :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Tell us about what it's like to grow up in Vegas.  It seems interesting. Tell us some local gossip 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m sorry, but all the lip sync comments she has made in the past were clearly shades towards Britney. 

Yeah, Gaga seems to have a problem with lipsync overall, before superbowl last year she said Shakira and Jflop "better to not lipsync". I think Gaga likes Britney, maybe she doesnt like as much as she used to before fame/in the beginning of her career, but I never thought she was shady/hateful towards Britney like Katy was. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSloQmLVR1wCdSRUbZzpRF

• Leader
43 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, Gaga seems to have a problem with lipsync overall, before superbowl last year she said Shakira and Jflop "better to not lipsync". I think Gaga likes Britney, maybe she doesnt like as much as she used to before fame/in the beginning of her career, but I never thought she was shady/hateful towards Britney like Katy was. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSloQmLVR1wCdSRUbZzpRF

Omg I've never seen that. How epic!! 

• Love 1

The truth is - Gaga can genuinely sing, play piano, act, and dance. Plus she is not conventionally pretty (which was a factor in a number of other white girl pop singer's success) but even as a 'plain Jane'  Gaga got to the top and is not going away anytime soon no matter how much her haters want her to. Stans of other white girl singers hate that Gaga is a genuinely talented all-rounder and also uses her platform for the good of society, being socially conscious and civic minded and a lot of their faves don't tick all the boxes that Gaga does. It's jealousy and spite and it's so very very very very  tired. If you don't like Gaga then DON'T CLICK ON THE STORY- I mean how hard is that ?? I've been on this site for about 8 years but I have never commented but the negative comments about her pre-inaugation speech really got me angry and made me comment. Enough is enough - if you hate Gaga so much then STOP CLICKING ON THE STORIES ABOUT HER and comment on articles about your faves instead, stop spreading hate and negavity, it's pop music - it's meant to be an escape and be fun !!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CadeAaron said:

The truth is - Gaga can genuinely sing, play piano, act, and dance. Plus she is not conventionally pretty (which was a factor in a number of other white girl pop singer's success) but even as a 'plain Jane'  Gaga got to the top and is not going away anytime soon no matter how much her haters want her to. Stans of other white girl singers hate that Gaga is a genuinely talented all-rounder and also uses her platform for the good of society, being socially conscious and civic minded and a lot of their faves don't tick all the boxes that Gaga does. It's jealousy and spite and it's so very very very very  tired. If you don't like Gaga then DON'T CLICK ON THE STORY- I mean how hard is that ?? I've been on this site for about 8 years but I have never commented but the negative comments about her pre-inaugation speech really got me angry and made me comment. Enough is enough - if you hate Gaga so much then STOP CLICKING ON THE STORIES ABOUT HER and comment on articles about your faves instead, stop spreading hate and negavity, it's pop music - it's meant to be an escape and be fun !!

You slayed your 1st post dear. Well said :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block