I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's one reason I was inspired to make this. I am honestly very let down at some of the rhetoric in general, but in this case... the people criticizing Gaga for trying to make the world a better place. It's not ok. Instead of slamming or silencing them, hopefully this video will show her in a new light and the haters can re-think things a little. Or maybe it'll fall on deaf ears who knows, but I am going to try. 🙏 

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

EVERYONE deserves the right to voice their opinions but many are being silenced and ostracized in America.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block