I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Community Leader

To celebrate Lady Gaga singing the National Anthem at the Biden-Harris Inauguration on Wednesday, and because I was disheartened at some of the comments in Exhale's Gaga x Higher Ground Award thread, I decided to create a video taking a trip down memory lane.

I interviewed Gaga when she and Tony Bennett released their #1 jazz album, 'Cheek To Cheek.' In this video, I open up about how the interview happened, what it was like meeting her and include the entire interview for you to listen to.  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

It's super fun to hear Gaga's voice say "breatheheavy.com" :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I asked Gaga where she sees herself in five years (fun fact, it's been five years since the interview), what she considers success and if the rumor about a collaboration with Britney Spears was actually happening.

Her answers might surprise you! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Exhale, I'd love for you to give this a watch. It's a super fun convo we had together and I'm very grateful to have had this opportunity. Hopefully there's a followup one day :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Let me know what you think! And as always, any love you can show the video would be greatly appreciated!!

gaga-interview.jpg.46e3ee563614ce3e92c54e42a867d1ae.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To celebrate Lady Gaga singing the National Anthem at the Biden-Harris Inauguration on Wednesday, and because I was disheartened at some of the comments in Exhale's Gaga x Higher Ground Award thread,

That's one reason I was inspired to make this. I am honestly very let down at some of the rhetoric in general, but in this case... the people criticizing Gaga for trying to make the world a better pla

The truth is - Gaga can genuinely sing, play piano, act, and dance. Plus she is not conventionally pretty (which was a factor in a number of other white girl pop singer's success) but even as a 'plain

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Omg you really hit the jackpot with doing the interview back in 2015 because had it been this year and she checked your website regarding topics related to her and all the comments on her...in a polite but brutally honest way, she would decline your request :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 7

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Community Leader
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Omg you really hit the jackpot with doing the interview back in 2015 because had it been this year and she checked your website regarding topics related to her and all the comments on her...in a polite but brutally honest way, she would decline your request :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

That's one reason I was inspired to make this. I am honestly very let down at some of the rhetoric in general, but in this case... the people criticizing Gaga for trying to make the world a better place. It's not ok. Instead of slamming or silencing them, hopefully this video will show her in a new light and the haters can re-think things a little. Or maybe it'll fall on deaf ears who knows, but I am going to try. 🙏 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Community Leader
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I honestly give you props for writing subtitles for us even though it must be time-consuming especially for a 15 minute video clip!

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: My entire Sunday. #worthittho 🙏 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's one reason I was inspired to make this. I am honestly very let down at some of the rhetoric in general, but in this case... the people criticizing Gaga for trying to make the world a better place. It's not ok. Instead of slamming or silencing them, hopefully this video will show her in a new light and the haters can re-think things a little. Or maybe it'll fall on deaf ears who knows, but I am going to try. 🙏 

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

• Like 1

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Community Leader
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

• Community Curators
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

EVERYONE deserves the right to voice their opinions but many are being silenced and ostracized in America.  

• Like 1
  • Community Leader
8 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I’m sorry, but all the lip sync comments she has made in the past were clearly shades towards Britney. 

She has said so many nice things about Britney. Saw Piece Of Me. Even included Britney in the intro of her 2020 VMAs performance. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙