I interviewed Lady Gaga! (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

That's one reason I was inspired to make this. I am honestly very let down at some of the rhetoric in general, but in this case... the people criticizing Gaga for trying to make the world a better place. It's not ok. Instead of slamming or silencing them, hopefully this video will show her in a new light and the haters can re-think things a little. Or maybe it'll fall on deaf ears who knows, but I am going to try. 🙏 

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its kind off weird honestly. Idk what Gaga does not seem to check with the other exhalers. I mean she is a Britney Spears stans and has never gone out of her way to diss her, she is a pop star, she makes really good and innovative music, her music videos are on par with Britneys, and not only that but even Britney loves her. I dont see where the hate is coming from i genuinely think its because they are pressed lol

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

• Love 3

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

Yup. At the end of the day, it honestly has nothing to do with Gaga. It's the person doing the hating that needs to pause and re-think things. Usually they don't though so they're just stuck being mad. 

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She is a nice woman. She uses her platform for good, always helping another person, carried the pop industry for nearly 3 years, and is always unpredictable. If she is politically-involved, I do not see the problem with it if she wants to voice her opinions. Lady Gaga is just a stage name but behind the glam, she is a human like us and deserves to voice her opinions as well  

EVERYONE deserves the right to voice their opinions but many are being silenced and ostracized in America.  

• Like 1