"Oops!...I Did It Again" Is Britney's Peak & Here's Why...- A Thread

On 1/18/2021 at 3:40 PM, Cinderella85 said:

Oops era had the third-best photo-shoots of her career after Blackout and In The Zone. And two of my all-time favorite pictures of her. I can´t find them. She is laying on a couch with red boots on.And on the other one  she wears a black dress and hold something in her hands.

990c8525002d25c99f7b1adabc65074e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I have made a Controvery2006-tease thread so here we are with my right opinion Just a few weeks ago, we had a thread stating In The Zone was her peak (Wi

Oops era had the third-best photo-shoots of her career after Blackout and In The Zone. And two of my all-time favorite pictures of her. I can´t find them. She is laying on a couch with red boots on.An

I think there are different peaks in Britneys timeline..   Peak in popularity/sales: I agree with you is 2000 peak in beauty: probably 2001 Peak in artistry and dance is: 2003

Posted Images

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, mercenary said:

Actually IMO, the Britney era was her peak as the worldwide superstar and a pop artist in general...... In The Zone era was Britney's peak as an artist.... 

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

It’s definitely the Britney era - let it go.

I mean if we are internationally speaking, wouldn't it still be OIDIA since it sold more than Britney and bagged more hits than the Britney era? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: The Britney era however is a very close 2nd.

2 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

britney spears snake GIF by emibob
If what you’re saying is true and this is the type of performance an artist delivers “after her peak” then, well, that’s quite something.

Yes :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Community Curators

Oops was an adorable era. I wish she had evolved slower, though - she went from teen popstar to s** symbol in 2 years and alienated a lot of ppl.

• Exhale+
6 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You mean In The Zone

7S8CKQx.gif

You're just inexperienced little boy so be quiet :matches:

You were literally 3 when the album came out, sit down :matches:

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: