What is something simple that makes you feel happy in life ?

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

So, you're gonna make a playlist only of Crazy in Love and Single Ladies:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:  

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Naughty Gurl, Baby Boy, Irreplaceable, Deja Vu, Ring The Alarm, Halo, Sweet Dreams, Drunk In Love, Partition, Survivor, Jumpin Jumpin, I could go on forever but for now pick one of these so I can stream it in your honor :howdareyou_meme_cat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

19 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

as i'm depressed to the point it even mimics BPD i dont have i cross every day on the calendar when i come back home from job i'll lose on 30th april cuz its not permanent and at the end of the day im happy cuz that means im one day closer to death and one day i wont have to suffer like this anymore

You're an amazing person and your comments always put a smile on your face. Please reach out to a professional if you are struggling because you are worthy of love and life. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block