What is something simple that makes you feel happy in life ?

• Content Curators
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

My family owns a countryhouse on this mountain and at the sight of first snow, I go there and spend the night. I light up the fireplace, I make some tea and hot cocoa, and I read a book right next to the fire as the snow builds up outside.

I cant explain to you how quiet and magical it gets, its like the whole world is sleeping, and I start to feel this immense inner peace. 

In the morning, when I wake up, outside is all white and sparkly, and I go out to build a snowman and make snowangels. Then I go in, warm up while I boil some lunch as the music plays in the background. 

Doing this will forever make me happy, as long as I live :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

wow that sounds so beautiful 

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Going out for walks in nature, observing God's creation

Reading from the Bible and meditating on some verses that apply/can help me 

Talking to people about God and the Bible

Wishing people a good day

Delivering packages (my job)

Waving at people and especially little kids who get amused by the big truck I'm in 

Praying

• Love 5

Music! 

staying up late at night ,knowing everybody else or most are asleep.

Waking up early and having no responsibilities!

Cheese Fries:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Having my hair played with:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Petting doggies

Taking a really warm shower

Being in my room during a thunderstorm and watching a movie with the covers on!

Listening to people talk about something they're really passionate about

Seeing family and friends happy :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 3

This is such a great question. I think discovering what it means to be happy is a life long pursuit and journey. At least it has for me. I used to be find happiness in external things, discovering how transient, fleeting, and temporary it all was. So I truly relish in my routines and structure I give myself. Heres a list:

1. I love getting up in the morning to my preprogrammed Nanolights Panels. It's set on a "rainbow" panel. It's exciting to wake up to. 

2. I drink a glass of purified water with mineral drops. It's so refreshing while I play the "Self-care" soundscape for 15 minutes to get me alert. 

3. I love meditating twice a day. First practice is with Muse. I love putting the headband on to see my brainwaves during my meditation practice and if I have been calm. Then I do Headspace.

4. I write in a journal to develop a deep connection to my thoughts and feelings. 

5. I practice Yoga for 30 minutes. 

6. I weightlift for 30 minutes a day. 

7. I love eating the same organic meal 6 days a week. I eat an organic Italian 4 cheese pizza on Saturdays. I love Italian food. I have the occasional snack. Popcorn, Nachos, Popsicles, Coconut vanilla ice cream. If I'm really bad, my go to is a Big Mac/Nuggets at McDonalds. 

8. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hayu, AppleTV+, Disney+ while I take the bus to work. 

9. Reading. Either I'm reading Clinical Handbooks or Evidence-based Self-Help books that help me become a better person both professionally and personally. Honing my clinical skills in for more accurate assessments. 

10. My Skin Regimen. I do Light Therapy every other day. I use this non-cytotoxic cleansing and serum skin care line that's refreshing. Then I have long showers. 

11. Before I go to bed, I have the most amazing *******s while mast ur bating to ****. 

12. I love sleeping in my bed. It's orthopaedic, including my pillows, and my bed is Scandinavian so it just feels like a safe haven as I pop my Sleep Bose in to ocean sounds to help me lull me to sleep. 

13. Reviewing my passive income in investment accounts and watching my security grow. 

14. Travelling and learning a new culture. Seeing museums. 

15. Skating when I can.

16. Swimming when I can.

17. Going to concerts. 

18. Dancing in my living room to my favourite songs as my HomePod is playing against Nanoleaf Rhythmic Panels that mimic the beats. Such an out of body experience. I feel like I'm at the clubs. 

19. Reviewing Astrology Transits, predicting the future, reading my oracle, and doing tarot card readings. 

20. Talking to my mom. She always grounds me and brings me back to what matters and what's real.

21. When I have made a difference in the lives of my mental health clients. And they thank me for helping them. I feel I'm living a purposeful and meaningful life. 

- sidenote, I love this perfume ad....

which always reminds me of the song/video (that I love!)

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

as i'm depressed to the point it even mimics BPD i dont have i cross every day on the calendar when i come back home from job i'll lose on 30th april cuz its not permanent and at the end of the day im happy cuz that means im one day closer to death and one day i wont have to suffer like this anymore

I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way! I have been there and it’s horrible. Please talk to someone, even just posting on here...sometimes I come on here just to read ppls funny comments and gifs put a smile on my face. I’m sorry to hear about ur job - You will find a new job - something that you enjoy! And you will find happiness... even tho things are ****ty now it won’t last forever... sending you hugs and positivity!! 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block