What is something simple that makes you feel happy in life ?

• Content Curators

I was inspired by Britney when she talked about how she loves driving her car and how it brings her freedom.

What is a simple little thing that brings you happiness ? 

Share with me I'd like to know, it can be anything.

One of mine is watching perfume ads, I love how beautiful and empowering they are. They have this magical effect of taking me to a world where I feel like anything is possible. 

They also remind me of a time when I was discovering who I was, the feeling of independence and freedom. A time that I used to spend with friends who were also doing the same as me. I don't see any of them anymore because I believe in stages and transitions but occasionally I'll sit on the floor in one of my bedrooms, open all the windows and play ads out loud. They have the power of taking me to that time and it makes me feel happy.

Britney

7505A022-E0D8-4ACB-A18F-3EF261C7AE87.jpeg

• Love 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

A breath of fresh air. Wonders of mother nature. Seeing beautiful creatures that nature created. Nature itself. Great performance of my fav artist. Great song. Beautiful people. Great vocals. Talented people. British English accent. Skilled people. Kind people. Kind moments. Nice moments. People showing positive emotions. Clever people. Well educated people. Minions. Olaf. Mister Donkey from Shrek. Funny people. Entertaining people. Genuine people. Great book/film story. Great lyrics. That energy at a concert when everyone hypes performed song. Magick. Those full moon nights when I cannot sleep so I can witness the world around me sleeping, being quiet, resting. My body. Great outfits. Funny face expressions. Scorpios. There are many simple things that make me feel happy. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 4

My stuff like my collection, my books, etc. And to have tea and sweets/cakes at home. My blankets/pillows and stuffed animals (I´m a real girl).To eat bread with cheese and drink some lemonade  or eat some noodle soup. I love to eat french fries or pizza too. To take a walk and smell the evening air. I can´t explain what it is but it has a different smell, a bit like bonfire and something else. When I had a lot to do/work/appointment and when  I know I´ will be able to sleep out. After I woke up I eat some fast food and watch horror movies.I love also to look at old pictures and reminiscential pieces. Or crawl through stuff from my childhood/youth. Read old magazines, children's books.

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
9 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

watching any kind of dance performance. dancing is my happy place but its not exactly simple hahhaahaha👁💧👄💧👁

this was recommended for me on youtube the other day and its super fierce and cute lol

Same, I think dancing is one of most fun and exciting things in life. It's the reason why I stan performers more than singers ( Britney, Beyonce )

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Reading a book or watching a reality TV episode while taking a long hot bath.

Spending time with friends - going to the pub or out dancing or having house parties (well, pre-COVID at least :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:), or just chilling together or playing boardgames.

Cooking a meal for other people.

Chilling on the couch with a book and my cat.

Days when I'm hungover and I don't have to do anything but eat greasy food and watch trashy movies.

Eating pizza.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block