This Day in Pop: Do Somethin' video leaks online in 2005 (January 18)

For shooting in 5 hours its not that worst video but it is low on my list for her greatest videos. However the song is a bop and I remember when I snuck away from my bachelors party and went to the Britney concert in Vegas and these group of Britney fans friended me and the song they were looking forward to the most was this one! "Do something" supposedly it was really big in Canada but when she did perform it in POM it is alot fun still. 

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, Stannedforever said:

These pre-2010 leaks almost always happened inside p2p scene. Napster, Limewire, Kazaa, EMule, DC++ etc. Back in the day it was my only way to watch some performances as youtube didn't even exists so I often stumbled upon leaked/unreleased Britney content. I think I found out about do somethin' from limewire in early 2005 so that might been the leak, who knows. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

By 2004, most music videos were just leaked by uploading them onto file sharing websites or through torrents. Those P2p programs you mentioned were all pretty much faded out by 2005. It was safer and more effective to use a search engine to find download links.

On 1/19/2022 at 3:04 AM, cubasterd said:

By 2004, most music videos were just leaked by uploading them onto file sharing websites or through torrents. Those P2p programs you mentioned were all pretty much faded out by 2005. It was safer and more effective to use a search engine to find download links.

Not me using DC++ in mid/late 2007.:jackk_alien: