Exhale Yogi's

On 1/21/2021 at 3:24 PM, nwonder said:

Wow. I’m soo jealous of people who can do contortion. Deff counts in My book! ❤️

How have I never heard of this!? YouTubing it as we speak! 

No way, will look you up! What kind of yoga do you teach? Funnily enough backbends are my favourite but I hate neck stands.

Do it!! Best thing you can do for your body and mind 💚🏽

I teach slow flow, barre, and heated power classes :-). I used to dance and started yoga as a way to keep my flexibility but it has become so much more than that. I was able to get off anxiety meds and feel so much better. It's basically practicing being alone with yourself and your thoughts and finding contentment. Namaslay!!!! ❤

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ben0571 said:

I teach slow flow, barre, and heated power classes :-). I used to dance and started yoga as a way to keep my flexibility but it has become so much more than that. I was able to get off anxiety meds and feel so much better. It's basically practicing being alone with yourself and your thoughts and finding contentment. Namaslay!!!! ❤

https://imgur.com/gallery/umeXo3w

• Love 1
On 1/21/2021 at 9:53 PM, Groundbreaking said:

Well, we can motivate each other then :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: Also, what is favourite pose of yours or what pose would you like to learn? 

Yes, we are all about motivating and uplifting each other 💚💚

My favourite pose is levitation and side crow. And I’d like to challenge myself with yoga handstands 

How about yours?

10 hours ago, ben0571 said:

This is amazing and inspiring. Love to hear the power yoga has had on your mental health 💚

I’ll be keeping a look out for your YouTube channel!

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
On 1/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, nwonder said:

Yes, we are all about motivating and uplifting each other 💚💚

My favourite pose is levitation and side crow. And I’d like to challenge myself with yoga handstands 

How about yours?

For particular reason, my fave is happy baby pose :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I'm gonna be serious now. I love that corpse pose. You know, I love to just chill or rest after a yoga session or workout. Although I love challenging poses, no other pose has ever topped my favourite pose. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
On 1/26/2021 at 10:20 PM, Groundbreaking said:

For particular reason, my fave is happy baby pose :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: I'm gonna be serious now. I love that corpse pose. You know, I love to just chill or rest after a yoga session or workout. Although I love challenging poses, no other pose has ever topped my favourite pose. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

ha ha the happy baby pose feels amazing on lower my back especially when rocking side to side!

yessss, the shivasna at the end Is so rejuvenating 💚

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block