Exhale Yogi's

Namaste πŸ™πŸ½

Any fellow yogis here?Β 
Β 

613509156ffa530c3cf96bb1edb13a70.gif

What type do you practise and what’s your favourite poses?

Β 

I used to do yoga twice a week before miss Rona struck. I’m trying to get back into it this year but I’ve lost motivation as well as my flexibilityΒ 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I love doing the wheel and side crow πŸ’šbrit-yoga.jpg.9c155e3a42eaa960a646ce3039fc469e.jpg

• Love 5

I love yoga (might not be surprised since I am from the same country which invented yoga :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:)Β but m too lazy to do it! Breathing exercises are amazing for me, and I am a very flexible person so it’s fun testing out my flexibility with yoga poses. My favorite pose is the cobra position, that is really good for enhancing ones flexibility! My feet can even touch my hand :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I tried the basic beginner's yoga and it wasnt it for me tbh, I'm more of a hype/lots of pumping and energy kinda guy lol

I hated my first few classes but I decided to stick with Β it and it really helps compliment weight lifting and gym routine. My body aches less when I keep up with it.Β 

You should try rocket yoga. It’s yoga on acid and lots of fun! Β Lots of jumping aroundΒ πŸ’šπŸ’š

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love yoga (might not be surprised since I am from the same country which invented yoga :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:)Β but m too lazy to do it! Breathing exercises are amazing for me, and I am a very flexible person so it’s fun testing out my flexibility with yoga poses. My favorite pose is the cobra position, that is really good for enhancing ones flexibility! My feet can even touch my hand :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Amazing!! You are a pro by the sounds of it πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Breathing exercises are so powerful for both mind and body. It really helps when Β im feeling overwhelmed.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

We will need to start with your downward dog.

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Are you ready?Β 

Β 

Have I ever not been ready ? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Β 

Let me know if I'm doing this right ?

image-asset.gif

Β 

Spoiler

Also I can also do this position really good

Β 

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=4723819

my potentialΒ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 1/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, nwonder said:

Namaste πŸ™πŸ½

Any fellow yogis here?Β 
Β 

613509156ffa530c3cf96bb1edb13a70.gif

What type do you practise and what’s your favourite poses?

Β 

I used to do yoga twice a week before miss Rona struck. I’m trying to get back into it this year but I’ve lost motivation as well as my flexibilityΒ 

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I love doing the wheel and side crow πŸ’šbrit-yoga.jpg.9c155e3a42eaa960a646ce3039fc469e.jpg

I am a yoga teacher! Shameless plug follow me on Instagram @BenPearcyYoga! ☺ I'm starting a YouTube channel this year (when I can get myself organized) uploading one class per week. I've been doing lots of backbends in my practice lately. I used to hate them but the more I practice the better it feels!

• Love 1
On 1/18/2021 at 5:32 AM, Midnight said:

Have I ever not been ready ? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Β 

Let me know if I'm doing this right ?

image-asset.gif

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Also I can also do this position really good

Β 

Β  Hide contents

tenor.gif?itemid=4723819

my potentialΒ :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Killing it babeΒ 

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I think you might be ready for the advanced classΒ 

:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

Don’t forget to bring your straps

• Haha 1
On 1/18/2021 at 5:38 PM, lili_ballet said:

ive tried some of the beginner vids on youtube but i just didnt have the patience lol

i used to do contortion tho and there were some people there that did both (contortion and yoga) so i thought that was cool

Β 

On 1/19/2021 at 5:41 PM, bas che said:

I’ve done Yoga in the past but can’t call myself a yogi. I do gymnastics and contortion work. Does that count?

Wow. I’m soo jealous of people who can do contortion. Deff counts in My book! ❀️
Β 

On 1/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I do something called Romwod a couple times a week :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

It's essentially yoga for crossfittersΒ 

How have I never heard of this!? YouTubing it as we speak!Β 
Β 

On 1/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, ben0571 said:

I am a yoga teacher! Shameless plug follow me on Instagram @BenPearcyYoga! ☺ I'm starting a YouTube channel this year (when I can get myself organized) uploading one class per week. I've been doing lots of backbends in my practice lately. I used to hate them but the more I practice the better it feels!

No way, will look you up! What kind of yoga do you teach? Funnily enough backbends are my favourite but I hate neck stands.

Β 

On 1/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, GMFlop said:

I've never tried yoga before but it's something I need imo.Β 

Β 

Do it!! Best thing you can do for your body and mindΒ πŸ’šβœŒπŸ½

6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I have no idea what practices they are called, but I follow these practitioners on Alo Yoga/personal web-sites:Β 

Patrick Beach

Josh Kramer

Dean Man Flow Yoga

Tim SinesiΒ 

Roger Frampton (better known as the Frampton Method - mostly stretching, but he has a great program to stay lean and flexible).Β 

Ha ha I follow Patrick Beach and do his classes too. He is awesome πŸ™πŸ½

• Love 1

I love yoga.Β :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: There was a time I did yoga 5 days per week for three years or something. I was so flexible, it was just wow.Β :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Anyway, I stopped for some time, got fat afΒ :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: and now I use Chris Hemsworth's app for yoga classes and some other YouTube channels.Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Also, I love breathing exercises or just relaxing while training. I love it. Sadly, I can't think about any fav position of mine. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:Β You know, I have big fat derriere so it's kind of difficult to lift itΒ or do anything with it except particular exercises.Β :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:Β Anyway, even though it is not exactly yoga related,Β I try to do full split these days.Β :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

I love yoga.Β :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: There was a time I did yoga 5 days per week for three years or something. I was so flexible, it was just wow.Β :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Anyway, I stopped for some time, got fat afΒ :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: and now I use Chris Hemsworth's app for yoga classes and some other YouTube channels.Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Also, I love breathing exercises or just relaxing while training. I love it. Sadly, I can't thing about any fav position of mine. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:Β You know, I have big fat derriere so it's kind of difficult to lift itΒ or do anything with it except particular exercises.Β :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:Β Anyway, even though it is not exactly yoga related,Β I try to do full split these days.Β :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Ha ha I enjoyed thisΒ 

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Same, I’ve had so much time away from It since the pandemic that I’ve lost most of motivation and flexibility.

I miss in studio classes 😒

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block