Jamie Lynn posts a photo driving toy car after cat 'controversy' and captions it 'Beep-Beep ******es'

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Jamie Lynne gets off on the negative attention of the Britney fandom, because lord knows she 1. Doesn't have a fandom of her own and 2. negative attention is better than no attention at all. 

Life gets boring out in the sticks. After your children and pets have almost died in several different ways the thrill is gone. She's had to find a new hobby. 

She did have a fan following, but she never engaged about her music and then proceeded to scam them all with a bogus Zoey reboot that was allegedly for her own financial gain.

Her music, when it came out, she half *** phoned in appearances and kept referring to her self published music as 'work'. Everything's intolerable hard graft for her for some reason. She's bitter that she's in a dead beat town with two kids and a husband that entertains himself by killing animals. They deserve to be canceled.

• Love 2
54 minutes ago, s&m said:

I still don’t see the point of questioning her sanity based on a candle. I’m always forgeting to blow out a candle so basically based on people’s opinion I’m insane :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I know it’s stupid, it’s such a common mistake and I bet the people judging her for it, had done it them damn selves at one point in time.

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean. It's part of the storyline ngl. But it's not gore or anything. They don't show that part.

But overall a fantastic movie with fantastic cast

I dont like when the violence is too graphical, but I wouldnt mind if the movie showed her killing her husband and then feeding the cop with a burger made of his corpse, but I understand that they didnt do it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Ill try to watch this movie soon, thanks for the tip!

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Also the fact she's in that little car with a dog. Imagine thinking this was a good idea to post. I'm disappointed in her. 

How does anyone think posting that is a good idea? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol yea sorry about that. We can't have the b-word on Exhale cause Google will come for us. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I totally get it don't worry and thought it was something like that or not wanting to link to him to give him more attention! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

Tbh im so sick of hearing about the ****ed up family Britney has. I dislike them all. I wish Britney could be free, and would really understand that they all were complicit to Jamies bs and put a restraining order against them all so they wouldnt try anything against her in the future again. Britney deserves to be free from these wacko hicks that are sucking the life and whatnot out of her. 

****, I cant stand hearing about their messy ***** anymore. If it wasnt for FreeBritney, I could completely ignore their white trash selves. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

This is bullying. 

When you go to the bathroom today and wash your hands, look up at the mirror and into your own eyes and say, “I am a bully.” The consider how you feel when saying this. If it feels good, keep at it. If it doesn’t, re-evaluate yourself. 

Buzz Lightyear No Sign Of Intelligent Life GIF - BuzzLightyear  NoSignOfIntelligentLife Dumb - Discover & Share GIFs | Dumb and dumber,  Buzz lightyear, Twitter

• Haha 1