Jamie Lynn posts a photo driving toy car after cat 'controversy' and captions it 'Beep-Beep ******es'

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He's more than shady. I don't know that people on here know the true extent of this man's evil. He deserves to have his life ruined.

His abuse (allegedly) is nothing compared to Lou M Taylor's,Andeew Wallets,Dina Lapott and Jamie Spears abuse (allegedly).

But then again idt she would be in this mess if she hadn't met him.

But all I said,James tried to paint him as this worst devil of them all. Yet he had worst Devil of all hiding in shadows.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

She's... weird

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Jamie Lynne gets off on the negative attention of the Britney fandom, because lord knows she 1. Doesn't have a fandom of her own and 2. negative attention is better than no attention at all. 

Life gets boring out in the sticks. After your children and pets have almost died in several different ways the thrill is gone. She's had to find a new hobby. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

He's more than shady. I don't know that people on here know the true extent of this man's evil. He deserves to have his life ruined.

Sweet home A....... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

That reminded me of a movie I watched last year. When a woman killed her abusing husband. And then cooked him into burgers and fed the police :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

His abuse (allegedly) is nothing compared to Lou M Taylor's,Andeew Wallets,Dina Lapott and Jamie Spears abuse (allegedly).

But then again idt she would be in this mess if she hadn't met him.

But all I said,James tried to paint him as this worst devil of them all. Yet he had worst Devil of all hiding in shadows.

I would strongly disagree with you. Lou Taylor is (allegedly) a similar type of evil but I have posted several receipts recently on the (allegedly) deranged mind of Sam Lutfi and I would be happy to share them again. Sam allegedly likes to drive people to and facilitate suicide. He is very sick, according to the several restraining orders he has on him. 

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I would strongly disagree with you. Lou Taylor is a similar type of evil but I have posted several receipts recently on the deranged mind of Sam Lutfi and I would be happy to share them again. Sam allegedly likes to drive people to and facilitate suicide. He is very sick, according to the several restraining orders he has on him. 

Yeah they are both trash.

I found this tweet quite funny ngl. I can't help myself

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I swear it’s infuriating how Britney is treated compared to everyone else, she was completely ragged on and sanity questioned for forgetting to blow out a candle (COMMON mistake) last year, meanwhile, here’s her sister killing cats with a car and now making car jokes and nothing...crickets, if this were Britney, she’d be crucified.

I still don’t see the point of questioning her sanity based on a candle. I’m always forgeting to blow out a candle so basically based on people’s opinion I’m insane :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

35 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I hate to be a debbie downer but I am actually quite disturbed that this man continues to think about the Spears on a daily basis and continues to insert himself into the narrative. Nothing this dude is cute or funny to me. The fact that fans continue to engage and egg him on to me is quite problematic. This guy quite possibly abused our girl in more ways than one. He needs to keep the entire Spears family name out his disgusting mouth.

Okay, I was just loving the phrase “you dumb b1tch”, it’s something I say almost on the daily. 

10 minutes ago, s&m said:

I still don’t see the point of questioning her sanity based on a candle. I’m always forgeting to blow out a candle so basically based on people’s opinion I’m insane :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

In all honesty I burned my house like 3 times with a cigarettes. 2 times when I was hiding the fact I am smoking.

And once. When I didn't put it out all the way and I threw it in a trash can :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

**** happens 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Kinda stuck between not loving all the negativity here, but also Jamie Lynn is clearly making fun of the situation which imo is not funny. Help. 

Just remember she killed 15 cats. And your heart will be okay :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Also. Comments are funny they aren't necessarily negative. If you want that go on dailymail and read soccer mums comments regarding JL killing her cats.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Sweet home A....... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

That reminded me of a movie I watched last year. When a woman killed her abusing husband. And then cooked him into burgers and fed the police :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Ive heard about this movie, but I never knew it had a story like this :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: