Jamie Lynn posts a photo driving toy car after cat 'controversy' and captions it 'Beep-Beep ******es'

I swear it’s infuriating how Britney is treated compared to everyone else, she was completely ragged on and sanity questioned for forgetting to blow out a candle (COMMON mistake) last year, meanwhile, here’s her sister killing cats with a car and now making car jokes and nothing...crickets, if this were Britney, she’d be crucified.

• Like 8

None of you have to like her. In fact, you can even feel some type of way about her not speaking out enough. However, you guys need to ******* chill out. Your hatred and nasty behavior toward her is out of control. This probably has nothing to do with the Tesla thing. Even if it did, get a freaking grip and make an assessment of your own life. Clearly y’all are unhappy or not in a place you’d like to be or you wouldn’t be projecting like this. I think more and more people are starting to feel this way but most people remain silent - I don’t do that. The point is y’all are gonna drive the more level-headed people out of here. Can’t stand seeing so much hatred. Especially when Jordan has been really trying to make this a great environment. You guys are unraveling what he is trying to do with behaviors like this. Nasty. Just nasty.

1 hour ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

looks like an elf

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Yes. Who else would wear all the overproduced merch she tried to sell when she tried to have a career :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Reported her post for animal abuse

:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

crazy audrey whitby GIF by AwesomenessTV

47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Aww two of her masters... I mean friends liked the post... Lou Taylor and Dina Lapolt.

JL wants attention no matter what. I hope peta or another organization visit her.

This is bullying. 

When you go to the bathroom today and wash your hands, look up at the mirror and into your own eyes and say, “I am a bully.” The consider how you feel when saying this. If it feels good, keep at it. If it doesn’t, re-evaluate yourself. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMG, this is legit?!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I’m actually in love with this response.

&he be implying she’s using Britney’s money. 

I hate to be a debbie downer but I am actually quite disturbed that this man continues to think about the Spears on a daily basis and continues to insert himself into the narrative. Nothing this dude is cute or funny to me. The fact that fans continue to engage and egg him on to me is quite problematic. This guy quite possibly abused our girl in more ways than one. He needs to keep the entire Spears family name out his disgusting mouth.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I hate to be a debbie downer but I am actually quite disturbed that this man continues to think about the Spears on a daily basis and continues to insert himself into the narrative. Nothing this dude is cute or funny to me. The fact that fans continue to engage and egg him on to me is quite problematic. This guy quite possibly abused our girl in more ways than one. He needs to keep the entire Spears family name out his disgusting mouth.

Can we give him Jamie Lynn and James to play with. Pretty please :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: