Has anyone seen this before? Britney's 2015 "sketch"

Oxic

So I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw this compilation:

At 00:20 I noticed a video that I had never seen before, and I think is the first time I saw a recording of the meet & greet:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  I searched it up and apparently it is a segment from despierta america on univision? It was about fulfilling your dreams and that they can come true...? I didn't really get it tbh but she acted so nice and funny lol, I loved the part where she pinched her :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: They even took a selfie together:

¡Como dos amigas! Francisca Lachapel conoció en Las Vegas a Britney Spears

Here is the full video, I used a VPN to watch it cuz I'm not from USA. I found it so random and that's why I share it with y'all guys :orangu_orangutan_ape:

https://www.univision.com/shows/despierta-america/los-suenos-de-francisca-se-han-hecho-realidad-ella-conocio-a-britney-spears-video 

• Love 3