A Serbian Artist You Need To Pay Your Attention To

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Ove 2 su brutalne. Taste

Ova je fun bop

I cura ima najbolje prorodne sise na balkanu.

Zena vlada svim zanrovima ko od sale. A pjevanjem se pocela baviti prije 3 godine.

Not at you guys promoting Milica and Kija on this thread nnnnn :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: Milica mi je ok ali previse mi je turbo folk trash :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

On 1/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, BUWYGF said:

Her name is Zoi and she makes amazing music with a lot of LGBTQI+ vibes :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: She has interesting aesthetics too and has a very melodic voice, I think you will like it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: This thread is inspired by that one user who shared an amazing Bulgarian artist Mihaela Marinova :) P.S. Serbia borders Bulgaria from the West :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Here are some of her songs:

zoi.jpg.b7b69801563ffcca8bfdc10946f0ccc7.jpg

I actually saw her preform a song live at a Natasa Bekvalac concert in Belgrade last year. She’s cute 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block