A Serbian Artist You Need To Pay Your Attention To

• Super Mods

Her name is Zoi and she makes amazing music with a lot of LGBTQI+ vibes :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: She has interesting aesthetics too and has a very melodic voice, I think you will like it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: This thread is inspired by that one user who shared an amazing Bulgarian artist Mihaela Marinova :) P.S. Serbia borders Bulgaria from the West :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: Here are some of her songs:

zoi.jpg.b7b69801563ffcca8bfdc10946f0ccc7.jpg

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, femmefatoole said:

I am feeling it & she is beautiful :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Jasno mi je & Djavoli are taking me places!

Omg yes mine too! Jasno mi je means  "It's clear to me" and Djavolis means "Devils". You can find English translations on Google im sure, glad you like it :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

14 hours ago, femmefatoole said:

It’s such a beautiful language, sometimes it gives a pop track such an edge when it’s sung in something other than English :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Wow I’m glad you think it’s beautiful. I speak Macedonian which is basically the same language, and I’ve always thought it was very Slavic, very rough, aggressive and ancient sounding compared to other languages. I was never a fan but maybe that’s because I’ve grown up hearing it..haha

But it’s awesome you think so!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Wow I’m glad you think it’s beautiful. I speak Macedonian which is basically the same language, and I’ve always thought it was very Slavic, very rough, aggressive and ancient sounding compared to other languages. I was never a fan but maybe that’s because I’ve grown up hearing it..haha

But it’s awesome you think so!

Omg no, maybe that is indeed because you’ve grown up with it - I’m like that with the English language more specifically my regions accent. I hate it :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I also think the ancient sounding languages are more beautiful anyhow, more refined or something - I’d trade ya in a heartbeat :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 1

Here is another Serbian amazing artist. She has three studio albums. Make sure you listen to her songs too. These are my fave:

Her role model is queen Britney Spears. 

I'm from Bosnia and I absolutely adored her the moment when I saw her. Hope you guys will like her too. 

PS. Zašto ste Kiju ljudima stavili u thread hahhahahaha, zezam se, ali od svih naših izvođača baš nju! 😂

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Here is another Serbian amazing artist. She has three studio albums. Make sure you listen to her songs too. These are my fave:

Her role model is queen Brexitney Spears. 

I'm from Bosnia and I absolutely adored her the moment when I saw her. Hope you guys will like her too. 

PS. Zašto ste Kiju ljudima stavili u thread hahhahahaha, zezam se, ali od svih naših izvođača baš nju! 😂

jao koliko volim milicu

Nisam iznenaden da joj exemplar bijo Britney. Toliki ima jaki stage presence 

seks bomba

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Kraljica majkemi. Njen personality je sve. Cura je savage sa svojim dragsima i shadovima 

Odlicna pop pjesma. Plus ona izgleda brutalno u spotu.

Svida mi se Kija al mi je ta pjesma malo basic

ovo razbija tbh

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

jao koliko volim milicu

Nisam iznenaden da joj exemplar bijo Britney. Toliki ima jaki stage presence 

seks bomba

Svida mi se Kija al mi je ta pjesma malo basic

ovo razbija tbh

Ove 2 su brutalne. Taste

Ova je fun bop

I cura ima najbolje prorodne sise na balkanu.

Zena vlada svim zanrovima ko od sale. A pjevanjem se pocela baviti prije 3 godine.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block