What do you think Primeney would say to presentney.

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She would make sure the media didn't get such a hard grip on her and get to paint her in such a bad picture. Maybe it would push her to move to London like she wanted to back in 2004, who knows.

And maybe everything would happen exactly like it would've. She tries to push for Original Doll where she sings about what's been happening to her and what she thinks will happen to her, she gets denied. She says **** it to everything and parties as hard as she can, since she knows she doesn't have a lot of time left to enjoy her life to the fullest. In a last ditch effort she removes everyone from her life she sees as a threat and releases her best album ever.

Edit: Sorry I answered what would primeney do if she saw presentney. Uhm, she'd probably just turn quiet and shocked if she saw presentney and had to say something to her. If she doesn't know that it's her in the future, then I agree with the user above that she'd give her a huge hug. 

I think 2004ney would be so angry.

She’d go knocking on Jamie Lynn and her Mamma’s door asking what the **** is happening to her.

She’d probably beat Lou Taylor’s *** too

And of course melt over her kids because she loves children and she hasn’t met them yet.

Realistically they would probably have a long chat and I assume Primeney would quickly start making changes in her own life to make sure none of this ever happens to her 

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I think 2004ney would be so angry.

She’d go knocking on Jamie Lynn and her Mamma’s door asking what the **** is happening to her.

She’d probably beat Lou Taylor’s *** too

And of course melt over her kids because she loves children and she hasn’t met them yet.

Realistically they would probably have a long chat and I assume Primeney would quickly start making changes in her own life to make sure none of this ever happens to her 

Shed probably dump Kevin seeing all he did to her during their marriage and breakdown. She said a couple of times shed say "never get married" to Primeney. 

Maybe some lyrics from overprotected that she sings for herself years ago but it makes sense today:

"Say hello to the girl that I am
You're gonna have to see through my perspective
I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am
And I don't wanna be so damn protected

I don't need nobody tellin' me just what I wanna
What I, what-what, what I'm gonna (I need)
Do about my destiny
I say no-no, nobody's telling me just what I wanna do-do
I'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but me "

Archived