RuPaul’s Drag Race: If U Seek Amy Lip Sync

SlayOut

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
47 minutes ago, justphil said:

Legendary song but...it was underwhelming as a lipsync. How could you not serve sassy Circus-tour energy and charm? Bewildering. 

I feel like Denali did well! But I know what you mean haha maybe they haven’t seen the Circus tour :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

34 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Lip sync was :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

What other Britney songs have been on Drag Race? Stronger & Toxic are the only ones I can remember 

p.so I’m rooting for Symone and Gotmik this season! 

Work bit c h, oops, I wanna go ... horrible lip sync 

this one was ok actually :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

p.so I’m rooting for Symone and Gotmik this season! 

Same here! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Although I enjoyed Denali last night and think she’ll be a good competitor. And I’m excited to see where Tamisha Iman goes.

Spoiler

I cannot stand Elliott with 2 Ts :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Same here! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Although I enjoyed Denali last night and think she’ll be a good competitor. And I’m excited to see where Tamisha Iman goes.

Reveal hidden contents

I cannot stand Elliott with 2 Ts :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Denali is a Chicago queen, they are not to be underestimated. Shea, Trixie,  vixen, Katya...

Tamisha, she reminds me of a calmer Jasmine Masters (weirdly they have the same birthday) lol. You know her drag daughter is LaLa Ri.

Me thinks Kandy is the love child of Eureka and Vanjie :eyes_britney_laugh: Not to be underestimated either 

I really liked how Denali did, my favorite part was previous to the last chorus when Denali was in the middle of the stage doing some sort of voguing, that was great! 

Im glad to see Britney in RPDR, I think this is like the sith or seventh song of hers that is used in a lipsync :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:.

Archived