If Britney Records this, it would be MASSIVE!

MikeMasi

If B10 exists and it happens, I have a request for Britney. 

Yes, it's a cover and I have mentioned it before and the more I think of it, the more I feel it's just so fitting for her lyric to lyric. 

Her next album should be very personal and I don't mean like "Britney Jean." 

I'm thinking songs like Stronger, Everytime, Piece of Me and Perfume. 

Going back to the cover idea, she should sing "You Don't Own Me." 

It should be either the first or last single from the album. I am telling you, it would be massive! 

I think it's a great way for Britney to say kindly to freak off!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More than a single of the album I think it could be a great first live performance of come back at the VMA!!! Obviously than it would become a hit. 

Anyway I always think that her next album has to go in this direction. When I listen to Nightmare by Halsey, Lonley by Justin Bieber and Disagree by Poppy (also the video), Power & Control by Marina (with all the Electra Heart album).. This are songs that would be perfect and even more meaningful if it were sang by Britney

7 hours ago, FraFromThe90's said:

More than a single of the album I think it could be a great first live performance of come back at the VMA!!! Obviously than it would become a hit. 

Anyway I always think that her next album has to go in this direction. When I listen to Nightmare by Halsey, Lonley by Justin Bieber and Disagree by Poppy (also the video), Power & Control by Marina (with all the Electra Heart album).. This are songs that would be perfect and even more meaningful if it were sang by Britney

OMG I would DIE if Britney did an album like that. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Archived