Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

jl-cats.jpg.8f84b517ee54c554b2f9abe155f14075.jpg

Jamie Lynn Spears posted a video saying the Tesla electric car is a secret cat killer and that her family has lost many cats because the car is just too quiet for cats to hear and retreat.  

She's asking Elon Musk to fix it to avoid more kitty deaths.

'Elon Musk, let's figure this out. I mean, you owe me a couple cats.'  

'Yes, I am fully aware that there's some user error involved in this, but I'm just saying, you know, let's collaborate to save some cats' lives,' she concluded.  

She does admit there's "user error" in follow up posts on her Instagram.

JL also later backtracked and said they didn't actually lose any cats. 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Switchy said:

What made her think it's a good idea to post a video about this? 

And somehow they consider Britney a bad driver...

Wheres her cship then? Bryan tried to justify Britneys bc shes "the worst driver in the world". What is Juno then? I guess he doesnt care bc she doesnt have a brand that is worth of millions that he thinks its his own :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

They would literally drag her to the pits of hell and say how 'crazy' she is.

Plus WHY does she talk with TMZ when they are the ones posting awful stories about her sister - it is SO clear her and her dad have ties to TMZ.

Wait. Is this video not from her Instagram? I just assumed it was and TMZ picked up on it. Has she sent a video to TMZ? I can't with this girl. I really can't. 

1 minute ago, MM0219 said:

Wait. Is this video not from her Instagram? I just assumed it was and TMZ picked up on it. Has she sent a video to TMZ? I can't with this girl. I really can't. 

Wait i'm not sure :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I don't look at her social media and I didn't click the video.

She probably did post it on her social media! Either way it is stupid, she must know she'd get hate for admitting to killing her pets.

It's like she does it for attention - I can't :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It's not on her insta I don't think 

Has she seriously gone out of her way to send a video to TMZ telling them she's killed cats on several occasions because her car is quiet 

I can't even :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

It's not on her insta I don't think 

Has she seriously gone out of her way to send a video to TMZ telling them she's killed cats on several occasions because her car is quiet 

I can't even :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I just checked her Instagram too and it's not there. 

She really has hit an all time low. I can't with these people who claim to be Britney's family. Ugh. Speaking to the media outlet who have been pushing the narrative for years that Britney is suicidal.....but then that narrative has been pushed by her father and his lawyers who give TMZ info for their "journalism". 

• Like 2

It's from her IG stories, she was talking like It was nothing while using a stupid app to color her hair.

When I mentioned on another thread how not worried she seemed with her uncle death, and the terrible things she was saying I was called ruthless lol.

I wish peta did something to stop that swamp thing, she is a danger to society.

• Love 4
  • Like 1