Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. ๐Ÿ™ย 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

So Jamie Lynn allows her young kid to use firearms to hunt, as well as operate heavy machinery which almost killed said young kid...has been filmed threatening people with a knife, andย now she is sending videos into tmz about ********* cats because her luxury car, most likely paid for by Britneyโ€™s estate, is too quiet? Yet somehow daddy Jamie still hasnโ€™t orchestrated her prison sentence like Britney?ย 
ย 

unreal. Iโ€™m going to end up banned bc this ***** really makes it easy to point out what a complete moron she is.ย 

If she had money like Britney and wasnt daddys little girl and Cruella's pal, they would have already plotted one for her saying she suffered from a dementia related illness as well ~ allegedly of course ~ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Now she's denying it on IG with a soppy post she clearly got someone else to write. She clearly said she ran over a cat and alluded that she had done it before. It even had a pic of her daughter saying 'wheres my cat gone?'ย 

ย 

They are weird family, years ago Maddies cat Barbie got pregnant and JL just left them all at Lynne's home. Lynne still posts photos of wild cats living on the family estate breeding infinitely - this family are irresponsible and stupid.

IMG-20210116-092853.jpg

Literally the first comment on this post is someone asking her to give them to a sanctuary but it went ignored.

JL and her husband are idiots, they don't really consider cats pets but they have trained their dogs to kill animals and then go home to cuddle up to the same dog. it's only a matter of time before the dog that has killed for affirmation then bites you or your children!!ย 

• Like 5

now sheโ€™s saying she didnโ€™t run over any cats:orangu_orangutan_ape:ย she literally said they lost MANY catsย :orangu_orangutan_ape:ย and the fact that sheโ€™s now โ€œclarifyingโ€ she LOVES Tesla cracks me upย :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:JL hun donโ€™t worry i think Elon doesnโ€™t even know who you are itโ€™s not like theyโ€™re gonna ban you from buying another carย :orangu_orangutan_ape:

ย 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

now sheโ€™s saying she didnโ€™t run over any cats:orangu_orangutan_ape:ย she literally said they lost MANY catsย :orangu_orangutan_ape:ย and the fact that sheโ€™s now โ€œclarifyingโ€ she LOVES Tesla cracks me upย :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:JL hun donโ€™t worry i think Elon doesnโ€™t even know who you are itโ€™s not like theyโ€™re gonna ban you from buying another carย :orangu_orangutan_ape:

ย 

Wait What Wtf GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 2

Let me get this straight; sheโ€™s killed multiple of her own pet cats and this is the article theyโ€™ve written about it? Itโ€™s as ifย she quirkily had to wake up early twice because she didnโ€™tย understandย how the alarm workedย instead of killing literal cats

• Like 2