Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

I don't think she sent it to tmz 

I saw it on her stories earlier... if its gone now I assume she got major flak for it and removed it

Its just like in the winter you check under the car for cats since they look for warmth under cars.. she should check for sure if this has happened before.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wtf?

how sick and mentally inept is she?

she lets her kid run wild and almost drown in a motor vehicle accident

and she’s run over her poor cats? Multiple times???

gretchen base GIF

Dont forget that her daughter was seen driving an ATV after almost dying in one 

And this 

Just now, edamamebeans said:

what on earth... why is she acting as if it's an issue with the car and not her/her fam for failing to check to make sure their cats are out of the way... MULTIPLE times :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:  i genuinely find it hard to believe how casually she's talking about this :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Animals lives don’t mean anything to her or her husband. They had her daughter hunting at 8 years old. 

• Like 5

Um... do Tesla's not have backup cameras? Sure, they do-- it's mandatory now. So open your ******* eyes, check your mirrors, and stop killing innocent animals. Oh, and I don't really have anything against outdoor cats on the right kind of property, but maybe if something outside kept killing your pets, you should consider keeping them inside... worse yet is that something is YOU. Not your car. So maybe they wouldn't be safe indoors either.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, thrashette said:

Um... do Tesla's not have backup cameras? Sure, they do-- it's mandatory now. So open your ******* eyes, check your mirrors, and stop killing innocent animals. Oh, and I don't really have anything against outdoor cats on the right kind of property, but maybe if something outside kept killing your pets, you should consider keeping them inside... worse yet is that something is YOU. Not your car. So maybe they wouldn't be safe indoors either.

Also couldn’t she like honk for a second or two? :dead_falling_wig_dying: Like I’m sure the cat would react to that... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I guess Jamie Lynn doesn’t realize that tho :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1