I’ve documented Britney Spears’ conservatorship case for the last 13 years (New Medium Article)

I like being summoned by Jordan. :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

On a serious note, this is what a free Britney activist looks like. No drama. No petty squabbles. No ****. Others should take note. 

It's a really well written article with factual information from beginning to end but the fact that this is her life legit breaks my heart. I try and shy away from reading articles like this that give a full insight because in my opinion, it is genuinely one of the worst "Hollywood" stories and its not even finished yet. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I think it's pretty good as an introduction to someone that doesn't know about the situation.

There's so many things that have happened these 13 years, just last year was a whole rollercoaster of events, let alone the entire duration of the conservatorship. Of course there's a certain someone who allegedly had a lot to do with the conservatorship, I wonder if you're able to talk about her...

Either way, I think it's pretty well redacted :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: you touched on the key points to start to understand this situation, and for people to start making the right questions to get the full details. Of course this is where the line between rumors and facts starts to get blurry, but I think you'll know what things to pick for the next part. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 4

Congrats on the article Jordan! Hope you celebrated accordingly 🍾

I can understand how daunting it may have seemed at first, that is until you start writing, and as you said, the words just flow out.

You did a good job. Hope it gets picked up (you never know Attitude magazine might come knocking too). The movement really needs a strong non-partisan voice now more than ever. You are more than qualified.

My only criticism is...we have to wait for part II  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Great piece. Like @feo, my only problem with it was that one part bc I dont feel the cship can be justified. On the article, u mentioned how It doesnt make sense that an unfit person could work right away. I think they never had good intentions, period. If they did, they would have hidden Britney from the media, they would let her heal, make therapy and whatnot, and not made her work right away. We can see that still now her dads priority is still make her work, even tho she says she wont work until hes still in her life. Britney was pushing her parents away, Lynne herself said they were stranged for like 7 months. They were losing control over her, and who knows If Britney wasnt supporting them that much anymore. Britney never hurted anyone, she never ****, abused or killed, yet her rights were violated from the start. A person who can function and didnt hurt anyone, has less rights than a criminal. A person who never got along with her dad, is put under a cship by him... Someone who had a drinking problem, who has an abusive past, who was never good with money. Why anyone in Britneys family is allowed to make mistakes but her? And the cship shes under wasnt made to be lifted, these cships arent to rehabilitate people, but to take care of them bc they cant take care of themselves, but Britney can If she can work. I dont think their goal was never to help Britney so she could get better. In 2008/2009 Britney was already trying to get help from a photographer and a lawyer, she was already saying she was being abused, her cship was made permanent soon... Its so obvious they didnt want to let their cash cow go. This is why 13 years later Britney seems worse. I dont think anyone there was ever worried to help Britney and them set her free. I mean, they were already threatning her with her kids in 2008/2009 ffs. I cant believe this is still happening to Britney. I try to stay hopeful, but its so damn hard.

The article is great. I think it’s very sharp, very direct and that’s what I like. Someone who doesn’t know her situation reading this gets to know exactly what’s happening, without having question marks above head. 

Amazing job Jordan, you’re talented. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The more awareness this is (imo) the quicker this will be over. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. 🙏 

Is there really?

I mean we have no clue how deep this shizzle goes. We have a corrupt dad, a corupt now ex business manager, a corrupt judge who granted the initial c ship, ...

Like I genuinely believe we don't know half of what goes down and I don't want ro sound negative but realistic. There's so much money attached to this entire thing...I personally see no positive changes for a while.

I hope I am wrong but I really doubt there's a light at the end of the tunnel as of now xs

This is such a brilliant idea! This cruel case of abuse and corruption deserves way more press coverage than it gets. I'm disgusted it hasn't truly blown up the way it should. It's as if the world is willing to let it slide, constantly refusing to look Britney's way. Hopefully, your documentary will be the spark to light a bigger fire, i.e. some important outlet will pick up the story, pursue an investigation and shed light on the truth to the masses. 

Additionally, reading that I realized what a strong person you are, Jordan. It's almost unbelievable to think you were an ordinary teen from wherever you are going against the narrative dictated by such a powerful money-making machine, yet you were strong enough to voice your concern. Strong enough to stand up and don't let them silence you. And also strong enough to endure the frustration I imagine you might have felt seeing that the fanbase, up until recently, was completely oblivious to what is happening. I know for a fact there was a time when this fanbase would have mocked you for even suggesting something is off with the conservatorship. But you were tied hand and food; there was nothing you could've done other than watch the fans being manipulated. I'm convinced I would have been furious to witness how team con was pretty much getting away with everything. 

My point is: please don't ever give up on Britney! At the end of the day, Britney's no one to you (as in she's not a relative, she's not a loved one, she's not a friend) and you've been dragged through way too much dirt for the sake of a favorite popstar. Realistically, a lot of people would have been out a long, long time ago. But not you. You hanged on. I suspect it's because you probably fight for the cause itself (a human being getting abused), not solely for the person (I like to think you would've been as outraged and fired up to stand up for any other person in need) and that speaks volumes on your character. So keep fighting, you're fighting for a great cause! 

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not writing this to boost your ego, not at all. But I think we should all acknowledge that you've done the most while being in the most vulnerable position. They know who you are, they most likely keep an eye on you hoping you'd misstep so they could shut down your website (let's be real, without BreatheHeavy the FreeBrintey movement wouldn't have lingered). So I leave this message in hopes it'd help you fuel your resilience (and even if it doesn't, you impressed me so much, I just had to say something). Your efforts are seen and appreciated. Just know that you are a massive source of inspiration! 

• Leader
16 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I like being summoned by Jordan. :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

On a serious note, this is what a free Britney activist looks like. No drama. No petty squabbles. No ****. Others should take note. 

It's a really well written article with factual information from beginning to end but the fact that this is her life legit breaks my heart. I try and shy away from reading articles like this that give a full insight because in my opinion, it is genuinely one of the worst "Hollywood" stories and its not even finished yet. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Thank you so much for reading it. Really means a lot 😊 

• Leader
15 hours ago, FedericoScquizzato said:

Well put together article.

I hope it can reach audience outside of the fandom, which i believe should the true target.

I'm waiting for the 2nd part

Appreciate that! I am new to Medium and have no clue how their curation process works minus the videos/articles I read about how to do it. Basically, if they think it's compelling and meets their guidelines they'll show it to more people. We'll see. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
14 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Congrats on the article Jordan! Hope you celebrated accordingly 🍾

I can understand how daunting it may have seemed at first, that is until you start writing, and as you said, the words just flow out.

You did a good job. Hope it gets picked up (you never know Attitude magazine might come knocking too). The movement really needs a strong non-partisan voice now more than ever. You are more than qualified.

My only criticism is...we have to wait for part II  :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Thank you :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

I actually originally intended to write an article about Lou Taylor threatening to sue me and  to set that up, there was so much backstory - I decided to pivot and start a series so I can write about all of the ins and outs because there's just too much information. I know a ton of documentaries are in the works, but haven't seen anyone tackle a written-word series yet. I feel like stories are pretty easy to read/share (versus watching a film ). Have no idea what Chapter II will be yet, but there will indeed be more to come 🙏 

• Leader
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's pretty good as an introduction to someone that doesn't know about the situation.

There's so many things that have happened these 13 years, just last year was a whole rollercoaster of events, let alone the entire duration of the conservatorship. Of course there's a certain someone who allegedly had a lot to do with the conservatorship, I wonder if you're able to talk about her...

Either way, I think it's pretty well redacted :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: you touched on the key points to start to understand this situation, and for people to start making the right questions to get the full details. Of course this is where the line between rumors and facts starts to get blurry, but I think you'll know what things to pick for the next part. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Thanks man!! Appreciate that a lot. I also saw you created a Medium account and showed the article some love :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: That was super awesome to see. Thanks for reading / supporting!! 

• Love 1