I’ve documented Britney Spears’ conservatorship case for the last 13 years (New Medium Article)

Very well explained. I'm glad you're able to talk about this so openly without getting into trouble. Looking forward for the next chapter. 

On the other side.. this is getting so frustrating, like, I can't believe how many years have passed by, and nothing has changed. I'm so sad for her, really.  

56 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you! And good looking out. I fixed it. Man, I stared at this article so much some things fell through the cracks. 🙏 

Haha I knew something was up. Detail-oriented. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

It's Jamie that fell trough the cracks of this conservatorship abuse... Allegedly. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Leader
4 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Very well explained. I'm glad you're able to talk about this so openly without getting into trouble. Looking forward for the next chapter. 

On the other side.. this is getting so frustrating, like, I can't believe how many years have passed by, and nothing has changed. I'm so sad for her, really.  

Thank you! Truth be told I do worry a bit about getting some kind of legal threat from them, but that's yet another layer of why this is so problematic. 

• Leader
45 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Great read! Its so cool to see your progression i remember not so long ago the pieces you were pushing out on breathe heavy and reading this compared to those is a huge difference. This feels more quality over quantity. 

Thank you! That’s what I was aiming for. Quality content 👌

RIP BHRX

• Leader
21 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

Good job, Jordan! Everytime I read or see anything about this my heart breaks. The fact that they went behind her back from the beginning and the system allowed it. So ****ed up. 

Looking forward to reading part II.

Thank you!! Glad you took that away from the story - them going behind her back. Super messed up.