I’ve documented Britney Spears’ conservatorship case for the last 13 years (New Medium Article)

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

HUGE thank you for this comment! Wow :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I do agree with you 💯. This conservatorship should never have happened. Unfortunately, it did happen and it did seemingly stop the downward spiral (that's what I meant by the sentence you referenced). However, there were definitely far better ways to stop the momentum and change Britney's situation. Stripping her of her civil rights was not it. 

Also it's worth pointing out that LFB helped me fact check and that's it. They didn't inspire me to include or exclude anything. These are 100% my words 🙏 😊 

@feo thank you again for taking the time to write that comment out. It means a lot and is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for clarifying.  And kudos for being open to feedback!

• Leader
47 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

@Jordan Miller Just read it. Nice article.

Every time I read something Conservatorship-related, I feel so angry. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Is it me or is something wrong with this sentence ? It feels incomplete.  

Thank you! And good looking out. I fixed it. Man, I stared at this article so much some things fell through the cracks. 🙏 

• Love 1

I'll definitely check it out! Been following this for 13 years too, and every time, I'm more shocked and saddened how muzzled Britney has been about all of this. It's really somekind of hostage situation. It's crazy to think that one of the most famous person in the world, with one of the biggest platform, has been entirely muzzled up.

@Jordan Miller

• Leader
29 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Jordan, awesome and VERY thorough coverage per usual. Just read the article and watching video now. 

Super proud of the work you are doing!

Looking forward to part 2 of the Medium article.

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Thanks so much! @Mgmgmgmg. Really appreciate it. Not sure what Chapter II will be just yet. There is no timeline but rest assured there will be a followup. 🙏