I’ve documented Britney Spears’ conservatorship case for the last 13 years (New Medium Article)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, there's a lot to absorb here so I'll be brief 🙏  I haven't written a formal story in more than a year, but I felt inspired to get my thoughts out about my experience covering Britney'

I hope that Britney will be free this year or 2022 

Great article Jordan.  The only part I have issues with is the statement: "While I can agree the conservatorship was instrumental in stopping Britney’s dire circumstance, it’s been abused."  Unde

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha yea. I made a video about BH's November analytics a little while ago.

That's amazing :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: Congrats :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Looking forward to hearing what you think! 

Great article!! I love that you included her quote from For the Record, when she mentions how she really feels and that she is sad. Such a relevant quote.

• Community Leader
8 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

My heart drops everytime I read about c-ship. 

Britneys life could be written as psychological thriller, and everyone will think it's function. Yet she lives this horror everyday.Sad Lilo And Stitch GIF

The more awareness this is (imo) the quicker this will be over. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. 🙏 

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙