What is Britney's third testament?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m going with Glory because after Blackout and ITZ, you need something more laid back and chill.  Also, it’s her most cohesive album since Blackout and you can tell she was feeling it.

OIDA honestly is a close second choice though.  I’ve been bumping OIDA a lot lately and she served the sass.

Definitely Oops! It has attitude, great uptempos and great ballads with some good vocal moments.

I’ll get dragged for this Glory is overhyped by the fan base because “it’s Britney’s baby” or something. It’s a basic pop record from 2016, nothing new or innovative on it. Britney’s first five records were known for being innovative and not playing into trends of their time, she set the trends. And for that reason Glory falls in the same category as BJ and FF for me.

Trinity is Blackout, In the Zone, Oops!Black Girl Period GIF

2 hours ago, Bo Johnson said:

Definitely Oops! It has attitude, great uptempos and great ballads with some good vocal moments.

I’ll get dragged for this Glory is overhyped by the fan base because “it’s Britney’s baby” or something. It’s a basic pop record from 2016, nothing new or innovative on it. Britney’s first five records were known for being innovative and not playing into trends of their time, she set the trends. And for that reason Glory falls in the same category as BJ and FF for me.

Trinity is Blackout, In the Zone, Oops!Black Girl Period GIF

good lord i love you you make so much sense

Archived