#FreeBritney movement makes it debut on Netflix - February 19

London Girl 98

I Care A Lot is coming February 19 on Netflix :

A crooked legal guardian who drains the savings of her elderly wards meets her match when a woman she tries to swindle turns out to be more than she first appears.

Starring Rosamund Pike as Lou M Taylor, Peter Dinklage as the #FreeBritney movement et Dianne Wiest as Britney Jean Spears.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok.. confusing:

1. like the topic.  GP should know that there are crimes like that and an evil people who has no shame and doing this disgusting things..

2. BUT why is lou the main character who gp should love?! Did she tries to receive love and gp-s side even if she will expose?! AND seriously - I don't want people to empathy this kind of creators.. 

This is actually about Jodi Montgomery. The person everyone but britney Gram forgets about. She's just quietly collecting her checks all while literally doing nothing. At least Lou and Jamie could pretend they're in the entertainment business. Jodi is a conservator of Britneys person, which doesnt mean anything when the person is completely healthy and 39 years old.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

5 minutes ago, Avatar said:

This is actually about Jodi Montgomery. The person everyone but britney Gram forgets about. She's just quietly collecting her checks all while literally doing nothing. At least Lou and Jamie could pretend they're in the entertainment business. Jodi is a conservator of Britneys person, which doesnt mean anything when the person is completely healthy and 39 years old.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

ikr she's doing absolutely nothing (or making her wear peasant shirts and feed her meds she doesn't need). that's a nice paying job...

Archived