Chris Evans reportedly reprising his role as Captain America

Wait wasn't this the dude who "accidentally" posted a dick pic back in September? How does he still have a career after that? Imagine if he'd been a female celebrity who posted a video or picture of her vajayjay on Instagram; she'd have been blacklisted for years. Double standards smh.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Wait wasn't this the dude who "accidentally" posted a dick pic back in September? How does he still have a career after that? Imagine if he'd been a female celebrity who posted a video or picture of her vajayjay on Instagram; she'd have been blacklisted for years. Double standards smh.

Huh? There has been countless female celebrities that have "leaked" photos. This is silly, trying to find a problem where there is none..

Anyways, I'm very excited by the news! The MCU is only the most successful movie franchise of all time, so this is good news!

And Wandavision comes out tonight! I can't wait.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Stefani said:

Keep shaking your head cause this has already happened before. It happened to Kat Dennings and she was just fine. The only reason I know about this is because when Chris got this reaction, she said people aren’t as forgiving when it comes to women! But her career hasn’t changed at all!

Tooo soon as hot as he is even

if he comes back in multiverse as a bad cap  for hydra his send off was a send off for a reason n it’s only been a year (not counting covid Bc blk widow was delayed) phase 4 just started today.. just too soon kinda makes his goodbye worthless. 

create new hero’s or push old ones that haven’t said there goodbyes 

anyways team dc n there messy movies lol😅🏼

5 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Tooo soon as hot as he is even

if he comes back in multiverse as a bad cap  for hydra his send off was a send off for a reason n it’s only been a year (not counting covid Bc blk widow was delayed) phase 4 just started today.. just too soon kinda makes his goodbye worthless. 

I can see him back for phase 5, DS 2 will be about the multiverse  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: so yeah.

and right now the the falcon is the new cap in FATWS so the possibility of Steve returning to very slim for phase 4.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

5 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

anyways team dc n there messy movies lol😅🏼

or the will pull the wish staff like WW84:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:
I love gal gadot so much but WW84 was so disappointing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block