Ashnikko Shouts Britney, Christina, and "Slave" Out On Her Songs "Slumber Party" and "Toxic"

6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

IMO, Tantrum didn't have the longest shelf life, but I wouldn't mind having it on DEMIDEVIL because the mixtape is too damn short... :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Agreed. She was doing the same thing Rico Nasty does a lot and that's just releasing singles every five seconds to see how they do, and sadly Tantrum was just a buzz single. They probably never planned for it to be on the mixtape. But I really liked it and it fit her aesthetic the best. Plus, she literally says "DEMIDEVIL" in the chorus. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: It could easily be on the soundtrack to the next Harley Quinn movie if there is one. Her whole vibe gives me Harley Quinn in general.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 1/14/2021 at 4:06 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Also, L8r Boi interpolates Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne, duh:

Loving all the 00s nostalgia. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Omg listened to this in my car and love how she reimagined the song! :matches: Found out about Ashnikko through Brooke Candy and have enjoyed her album so far! :matches:

• Love 1
On 1/14/2021 at 6:21 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you're not familiar with Ashnikko, she's an American rapper/popstar who is known for her raunchy and meme-able lyrics and crazy appearance. She's like a mixture of cupcakKe, Khia, and Hatsune Miku. I've been following her for a while. Back then, she was still a very obscure up-and-coming artist, but then she released her breakout hit STUPID (right now, it sits at 48 million views on YouTube) which went viral on TikTok, so much so that it was one position away from charting on the Hot 100. Unfortunately, her follow-up releases failed to reach the same amount of success. BUT THEN, she released Daisy. Initially, it flopped just as much as her previous releases, but then, after a little while, she went viral on TikTok again, and Daisy blew up. Even though it was an even bigger hit than STUPID (Daisy sits at 68 million views), it was 3 positions away from charting on the Hot 100, so I hope she finally gets to chart on Billboard because it's what she deserves. 2021, here's hoping! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

I'm expecting 3 of the 4 replies this thread is going to get to be, "Who?" Come to think of it, 4 replies - that's way too generous. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Anyway, if you like Doja Cat, you should stan Ash as well. :matches:ashnikko.jpg.e4d0ac9c55d4547d5101ce01b5a032fa.jpg

Her debut mixtape DEMIDEVIL is out now, and Britney is mentioned TWICE. First, on the song Slumber Party (:explainlol_stare_spin:) featuring Princess Nokia, a song about stealing some guy's girl and eating her out during a sleepover (:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:):

Princess Nokia,

"I'm a slave 4 u, Baby, Ms. Britney Spears

I'm a clubber, she a Taurus, bring it on for cheers

And I'm **** like Christina when I dip it low

Not an H-Town girl, but I rodeo"

Second, on the song Toxic (:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:):

"Heard the gossip

Heard a rumor that you said you made me who I am

You think you're the man

You're so toxic

Like Britney Bish I drop you just because I can

You think you're the man"

Her impact - that's all I can say. :explainlol_stare_spin:

When you say Christina, you mean Christina Milian ... dip it low, as in her song title?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block