What You Need & Rock Boy sound similar??

Lonely2001

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I know you are gonna say that I'm crazy but whenever I listen to What You Need, it reminds me of Rock Boy. These are the specific parts that sound similar to me:

What You Need - 1:27 - 1:40

Rock Boy - 1:58 - 2:13

PS. And yeah, I LOVE Rock Boy! 🤣🤣🤣

Ok I just went and re-listened to both songs. I never thought about that but now that you say I can see the similarities, but the thing is, the key is the same in both songs that’s why it makes you remember the other one 

4 minutes ago, ivobb said:

Ok I just went and re-listened to both songs. I never thought about that but now that you say I can see the similarities, but the thing is, the key is the same in both songs that’s why it makes you remember the other one 

Thank you so much! I thought I was outta my mind. 🤣

1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You know I've never heard Rock Boy before today :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: Maybe after enough listens I might hear the similarities.

Is it your favourite Britney song? What are your others?

I mean it's not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it. It's a catchy song. Well from Circus, Rock Me In and Phonography along with that one. But overall:

Overprotected, Lonely, What It's Like To Be Me, Perfect Lover, Break The Ice, Breathe On Me, I Run Away, You Got It All, Walk On By, so many hidden gems. What are your faves? 🙂

3 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I mean it's not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it. It's a catchy song. Well from Circus, Rock Me In and Phonography along with that one. But overall:

Overprotected, Lonely, What It's Like To Be Me, Perfect Lover, Break The Ice, Breathe On Me, I Run Away, You Got It All, Walk On By, so many hidden gems. What are your faves? 🙂

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it."

Ha Ha Lol GIF

the secret to surviving Exhale...just piss people off  :tongueney_britney_cocky: 

My absolute all time favourite is probably 

Spoiler

Chilling with Lou :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

I mean the song needs some justice. I don't hate any of her songs, but the one that I like the least is probably Toy Soldier. Not a fan of that song at all. 

PS. Chilling With Lou is a pure bop.

You're not the first to say they don't like Toy Soldier. I don't mind it actually. 

You know the NAD have adopted Chilling with Lou as their official song. They are big fans of Myah Marie (and Jamie Lynn)

https://www.nad.org/ 

1 minute ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You're not the first to say they don't like Toy Soldier. I don't mind it actually. 

You know the NAD have adopted Chilling with Lou as their official song. They are big fans of Myah Marie (and Jamie Lynn)

https://www.nad.org/ 

OMG, they for sure love Body Ache (the best Myah Marie song for sure). But Chillin' With Lou will always be on top. I'm gonna stream it right now, and I'm not even kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

OMG, they for sure love Body Ache (the best Myah Marie song for sure). But Chillin' With Lou will always be on top. I'm gonna stream it right now, and I'm not even kidding. 🤣🤣🤣

I have been streaming it since I brought it up

"I drank some white wine, now I'm walking on the sky" has to be the worst line in pop history. Weirdly the song sounds better after a few bottles of white wine Drunk Amy Schumer GIF

Are you using your reverse psychology with Chilling with Lou too......

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it"

9 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I have been streaming it since I brought it up

"I drank some white wine, now I'm walking on the sky" has to be the worst line in pop history. Weirdly the song sounds better after a few bottles of white wine Drunk Amy Schumer GIF

Are you using your reverse psychology with Chilling with Lou too......

"not my favourite, but so many people hate it here so I've said that I love it"

Of course, I always use it. 

PS. I prefer red wine but chears! 🥂

Archived