"Jaded" by Exhale member and indie artist Jade Above

Hi all,

I'm releasing my new single on February 5, 2021 on all streaming platforms! I hope you all like it. <3

You can pre-save the track here.

Pre-saving the track can really help with the algorithm push on Spotify/Apple Music. You could litterally change my life just by clicking on the pre-save. :)

So fingers crossed.

Invitation: I love it! Exhale has got some really talented musicians.rsz_135924860_1293009191068717_5815957661504596272_o.jpg.0a5b90ec9f0b9157815da9ab02001bd6.jpg

• Love 3
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,   I'm releasing my new single on February 5, 2021 on all streaming platforms! I hope you all like it. <3 You can pre-save the track here. Pre-saving the track

Hey thanks! I did co-produced it! I mainly worked on the violin/cello sections and also some synths here and there Omg thanks! Exactly what I was going for!!! Billie is shaking :p

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

The snippet sounds very promising!

Did you do the production as well?

Best of luck with it!

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Hey thanks! I did co-produced it! I mainly worked on the violin/cello sections and also some synths here and there :)

3 hours ago, femmefatoole said:

This slaps!

Congratulations on your release & the best of luck - I think it’ll do awesome, it’s a very unique sound... darkly ethereal imo :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

I’ll be streaming! 

Omg thanks! Exactly what I was going for!!!

Billie is shaking :p

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Hey thanks! I did co-produced it! I mainly worked on the violin/cello sections and also some synths here and there :)

Omg thanks! Exactly what I was going for!!!

Billie is shaking :p

Haha Billie isn’t ready! 

Seriously good job, can’t wait to hear the full thing! 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

I’ve just listened to Icebergs too! What a beautiful track, you’ve got such a cool sound!!

Onh thanks! Icebergs is like my baby! It always resonated with me more than any other tracks I've written. It has this message of hope, that I think is so important to transmit. <3

• 3 weeks later...