Donald Trump impeached for a second time

Good. He needed to be barred from ever being able to run for public office positions again, as well having presidential benefits like a security detail which is tax payer funded.
No thanks.

Not my tax dollars going to protect some terrorist dictator-wannabe. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Besides, Donny, you're so rich and successful. You can afford it yourself.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

The chapter is finally ending on this disgraced, twice impeached ,insurrectionist. But more like him will rise in the future, inspired by him ,no doubt.

I wonder how the republican party will do without him now that he has taken so much of it hostage and has built a cult of personality around himself. He could easily destroy the party if he wanted to out of rage and spite.
It's just so delicious to watch.:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block