Clumsy is one of the best songs off Glory

britneymegamix

Just now, Justin Woodpond said:

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Well I’m sorry for you.. 

but for Brit it’s not.. For her it’s more like a fairytale or smth (according to her past records)..

and she don’t want anyone to call a “Day”..

bonus - “Never told a soul about what we've done”

Spoiler

Wanted to add something but changed my mind 😅

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Well I’m sorry for you.. 

but for Brit it’s not.. For her it’s more like a fairytale or smth (according to her past records)..

and she don’t want anyone to call a “Day”..

bonus - “Never told a soul about what we've done”

Hide contents

Wanted to add something but changed my mind 😅

Not you forgetting about the S&M REMIX:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

9 hours ago, BritneyWithGlasses said:

Not you forgetting about the S&M REMIX:zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: 

It’s a remix of riris already released song.. it wasn’t britneys “baby”.. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Clues are everywhere and the only thing fans noticed was mirrored vocals  :searching_looking:

what about main things?!

what about the pain?

what about noticing clues about predator-beings 

job should be yours and mine?!

Clumsy is definitely a grower. When Glory first came out I think that one, Liar, and Hard to Forget Ya would be the tracks I'd skip the most. 

I still don't get the love for Liar. I like her voice in the song, but I don't like the "country" aspect. 

Hard to Forget Ya is ironically the most forgettable song on the whole damn album. 

But Clumsy definitely earns the most improved track for me over time. It sounded dated even when it came out (LMFAO vibes) but Britney's vocals are great in it. Definitely the sort of song you have to be in the mood for. 

My Glory ranking: 

Great: (Never Skip)

Invitation, Make Me, Man on the Moon, Better, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes), and Slumber Party. :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

Good: (Occasionally skip)

Coupure Electrique, Mood Ring, What You Need, Clumsy (Barely made it here but might switch it to Okay depending on the day.)

Okay: (Probably skip) 

If I'm Dancing, Do You Wanna Come Over, Liar, Just Like Me (I know some people will fight me on the last 3 selected for this lol) :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Forgettable: (Definitely skip)

Hard to Forget Ya

For me it's kind of hard to integrate Swimming in the Stars and Matches as part of Glory since I still don't know how Britney feels about those two being added to the project for profit after the fact. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But if I had to place them then I am undecided on whether Snatches would go in Okay or Forgettable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Swimming with the Stars I think is a solid good for now but might be a grower. The background singer screaming in the end I think is what's making it not go into the great category for me. 

I'm ready for Exhale to come for me. 

incoming the lion king GIF

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Clumsy is definitely a grower. When Glory first came out I think that one, Liar, and Hard to Forget Ya would be the tracks I'd skip the most. 

I still don't get the love for Liar. I like her voice in the song, but I don't like the "country" aspect. 

Hard to Forget Ya is ironically the most forgettable song on the whole damn album. 

But Clumsy definitely earns the most improved track for me over time. It sounded dated even when it came out (LMFAO vibes) but Britney's vocals are great in it. Definitely the sort of song you have to be in the mood for. 

My Glory ranking: 

Great: (Never Skip)

Invitation, Make Me, Man on the Moon, Better, Just Luv Me, Love Me Down, Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

Good: (Occasionally skip)

Coupure Electrique, Mood Ring, What You Need, Clumsy (Barely made it here but might switch it to Okay depending on the day.)

Okay: (Probably skip) 

If I'm Dancing, Do You Wanna Come Over, Liar, Just Like Me (I know some people will fight me on the last 3 selected for this lol) :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Forgettable: (Definitely skip)

Hard to Forget Ya

For me it's kind of hard to integrate Swimming in the Stars and Matches as part of Glory since I still don't know how Britney feels about those two being added to the project for profit after the fact. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But if I had to place them then I am undecided on whether Snatches would go in Okay or Forgettable. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Swimming with the Stars I think is a solid good for now but might be a grower. The background singer screaming in the end I think is what's making it not go into the great category for me. 

I'm ready for Exhale to come for me. 

incoming the lion king GIF

Slumber party? :enigma_alien_blue:

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

While glory doesn’t haVe any jaw dropping production like Blackout, ITZ, or inside out, it’s a fantastic body of work. Her vocals are exceptional and you can tell she worked hard on it. 

one of my least favorite tracks is actually a fan favorite - DYWCO. Can’t stand the chanting. 

"Chanting" :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

For sure, the song could have done without Justin's "shouting". It’s still a bop though!

Dancing Queen Episode 491 GIF by Soul Train

Archived