Britney’s Uncle Passed away

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

You’re assumption is correct. According to a genealogy website Austin Wayne Spears is the brother of James (Jamie) Parnall Spears. But, it says he dies 3 days after being born. In 1957.

https://www.famechain.com/family-tree/4355/austin-spears

Which of Lynne’s Instagram accounts are you following? 

It says June Austin Spears passed away. Maybe they're different people. It would have to be Jamie's side of the family because Lynne's family's surname isn't Spears. Either way. :/ 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Brit went home for her Grandpas (June) funeral which was just after the x factor wrapped, but will she for this one?

The church the family usually attend is on the same road as her childhood home, which is still for sale.

Not sure if she’ll be aloud to due to Covid restrictions, but I’m not from the US so not sure what it’s like over there

25 minutes ago, Dirk said:

sad. it reminds of paris hilton youtube doc where she couldn't sleep after work

tumblr_nugs904XyC1rg3bbzo1_540.jpg

I didnt know Britney was on prozac. Is that pic from 2004?

8 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Not sure if she’ll be aloud to due to Covid restrictions, but I’m not from the US so not sure what it’s like over there

Flights are still going on, Brit seems to travel by jet at the moment.

Not that the family are doing anything different, JL was at some experience Columbia in Ms a few weeks ago.

• Love 1