Ariana Grande drops "34+35" remix music video with Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

• 2 weeks later...

Meh I'm getting sick of Ari. Have been for a while actually. Most of her singles are good but I'm not into this one. And the new album isn't good. She should take a break and get some more creative and fresh ideas. We don't need an album a year from her. And I'd love if she got a new look. The ponytail/short skirt/boots combo has been tired for years now.

She's kind of the definition of really successful basic. And don't come for me, I'm a fan. I'm just saying I want something different from her. It's always the same and it's getting old.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Isn’t the video premiering at the same time as Dua’s video for We’re Good ddd. Hopefully this is good. I’m one of those fans who didn’t think an extra video just for this remix was really needed.

And Taylor’s Love Story

**** is about to go down tomorrow when Britney’s Song comes out as well.

• Haha 1

I hated this poor excuse for a "remix" to begin with, but the video??? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:I literally despise music videos that cut the music for unnecessary dialogue right in the middle of it... Like it's a MUSIC VIDEO play the ******* music!!! :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:Why is that so hard??? On top of that the acting was laughable just no damn use for it -JUST like that part in her "documentary" on Netflix about her dogs eating dog ****.  :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:Maybe I haven’t seen enough of her but from what I have so far, following her from Sweetner and Thank You Next eras, I don't find Ariana all that interesting personality wise. I find her quite dull and no depth. Positions was a huge miss for me overall.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block