Ariana Grande drops "34+35" remix music video with Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

It’s decent, but.. forgettable. Two “rappers” and not a single cool or iconic line. Nicki could never be this forgettable. I might look like a hater right now but I’m not. I miss Nicki and I can’t wait for her return because she’s the standard and can resurrect the female rap category. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The joke is on all of the haters. The remix helped 34+35 bounce to #2 on the BB100 :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

I really don’t understand why people on here keep calling Positions (the album) a flop :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Ariana currently has two singles from the album in the top 10. Its not a flop. 

Does the album display any growth as an artist? Not really, but I think Ari just wanted her fans to have an album to listen to while they sit at home. Even if half of the songs are TUN rejects :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

The joke is on all of the haters. The remix helped 34+35 bounce to #2 on the BB100 :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

I really don’t understand why people on here keep calling Positions (the album) a flop :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: Ariana currently has two singles from the album in the top 10. Its not a flop. 

Does the album display any growth as an artist? Not really, but I think Ari just wanted her fans to have an album to listen to while they sit at home. Even if half of the songs are TUN rejects :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

When you a legend, you shine no matter what. It’s not the best album, but it’s definitely a good album especially for this current situation. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Obvious or Off Table should be the next singles and I’d release Safety Net during to hot season as the last single! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Style. said:

When you a legend, you shine no matter what. It’s not the best album, but it’s definitely a good album especially for this current situation. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Obvious or Off Table should be the next singles and I’d release Safety Net during to hot season as the last single! :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I’m not crazy about Off the table, but I do like Six thirty as a single choice. I also agree that obvious is a good single choice. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

#2 still without any competition. Album overall is a big flop and this is for sure her the worst, most boring work. 3rd year in a row. It makes me vomit with her ****ty music at this point tbh the beauty of art is to explore new things, to change and she does the same **** over and over and ******* over. I was her fan but after this... thank u next

5 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

#2 still without any competition. Album overall is a big flop and this is for sure her the worst, most boring work. 3rd year in a row. It makes me vomit with her ****ty music at this point tbh the beauty of art is to explore new things, to change and she does the same **** over and over and ******* over. I was her fan but after this... thank u next

I agree but again...the album and two singles haven’t been flopping. Just because its not her best doesn’t mean its a flop. If anything its “safe” which translate to boring (as you mentioned).

As a fan I do think there are some bops on the album but its the first album in a while from her that I skip a lot of songs :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

20 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I like the original, don't like this remix. The beat is too Disney-sounding for a rap verse, especially from someone as aggressive as Meg. Doja fit it the best, but imo, I feel like most of Ariana's songs don't fit rap because her stuff always sounds like Disney meets Trap.

I think Ariana did say in an interview she thought the instrumental was quite Disney sounding and thought it’d be funny to come up with explicit lyrics for the song. I think that’s what she said anyway. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block