Ariana Grande drops "34+35" remix music video with Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat

10 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Positions for me was her worst album. Her peak for me was Dangerous Woman and Sweetener, tho i loved her earlier work too.

Still pissed never got a real video for " Leave Me Lonley, Bad Decisions, Touch It, Raindrops"

kicking ariana grande GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Positions is a good album. It shows that Ari has an artistic coherence, due to the fact that his motivation as a soloist is to make a simple album and R&B. Due to the current situation in the world, it doesn't make sense to have a more commercial album if you can't go on tour.

11 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Does this mean she paid dust to 'Motive' (also featuring Doja Cat, and being the only song with actual life in the album)?

My thoughts exactly. Motive is single worthy. I believe Doja originally had a part on 34+35 or was it another song?

TBH I think it would be cool if Ari pulled a JLo and remixed this whole album. It seems like a lot of folks aren’t feelin it 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sorry, this song is so bad. The lyrics are neither clever nor cute. It’s comical, in a bad way. I don’t even understand what she means when she says “I’ve been drinkin’ coffee, I’ve been eating healthy” like and??? is that supposed to help with oral? I don’t get it :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Lmao she saying she has the stamina to stay up ****ing all night! 

I don’t get the hate for the song at all it’s fun and catchy, it’s one of my absolute favorites on her new album! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sorry, this song is so bad. The lyrics are neither clever nor cute. It’s comical, in a bad way. I don’t even understand what she means when she says “I’ve been drinkin’ coffee, I’ve been eating healthy” like and??? is that supposed to help with oral? I don’t get it :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

means she's healthy and energic to ride the D all night lol

• Haha 6
13 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Does this mean she paid dust to 'Motive' (also featuring Doja Cat, and being the only song with actual life in the album)?

did you know that 34+35 was the original feat that would have doja, right? doja even shared her verses live at instagram. I think 34+35 screams for a featuring, although I also love motive.

btw, i don't agree with you saying motive is the best off the album lol i dont think its the best collab even (safety net is my fav). from the whole album i havent decided my fav between these: safety net, positions and pov.

52 minutes ago, mono-yuumi said:

did you know that 34+35 was the original feat that would have doja, right? doja even shared her verses live at instagram. I think 34+35 screams for a featuring, although I also love motive.

btw, i don't agree with you saying motive is the best off the album lol i dont think its the best collab even (safety net is my fav). from the whole album i havent decided my fav between these: safety net, positions and pov.

Yeah, Doja even mentioned Tekashi or whatever you spell the name of that guy. 
Safety Net and POV are nice, it’s just that I love Motive so much and wish it were a single. So if she decided to feature Doja in this one now, who knows if she would put it out later. 

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I believe Doja originally had a part on 34+35 or was it another song?

Yes, she was originally featured in this one. But I just can’t seem to get into it. 
I liked POV (beautiful lyrics) and Safety Net at the beginning, but I have stopped listening to them now. Motive, on the other hand, I just wish it were a single. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block