Biden-Harris inauguration thread: performances from Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, JLo and more

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Does Jlo have an iconic album? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

JLO is iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: also her remix album which is the first remix album to peak at number one and one of the few if not the only :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Clowny and her stans piggyback off TD but what else has she done? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: can’t dance :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: not a blockbuster queen :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: didn’t have droves of paparazzi following her every move :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: keep clinging to TD but that’s all Clowny has to her name :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: even then only CG and TD are iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1

I'd have to give this to Katy Perry with the song that keeps giving. She delivered it and it worked really well with the event. Justin Timberlake sounded nice but I skipped out on the full performance same with Demi she was basically screaming. Lady Gaga gave me hunger game vibes and idk wasn't crazy about her version of the song. JLO surprised me with some good vocals and her squeeze in of her own song was LOL when I first heard it the whole performance was very "this is land of JLO" to me but I enjoyed it. 

• Love 1
On 1/20/2021 at 4:19 PM, bas che said:

JLo did amazing. Exhale will still find a way to drag her though. Can’t be helped. 

Thanks. J.Lo sang live, and I don't think her ear monitors were just a prop. It's really not fair... If a performance is somewhat shaky, she's dragged through Hell. If a performance is amazing, "she must have lipped." Fact is, she sounded better than most of the people criticizing her ever would.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Clowny and her stans piggyback off TD but what else has she done? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Umm...One Of The Boys and PRISM were huge eras as well maam :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

didn’t have droves of paparazzi following her every move :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Because the Papparazzi era was over by the time she become a humongous star :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

keep clinging to TD but that’s all Clowny has to her name :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Besides I Kissed A Girl, Hot N' Cold, The PRISM album, Roar, Dark Horse, her halftime performance, the only artist next to Michael Jackson to have 5 #1s in one era alone,  and having  7+ diamond singles in the US alone? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

even then only CG and TD are iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Dont forget Firework and E.T :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

4 iconic singles in one era alone :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Umm...One Of The Boys and PRISM were huge eras as well maam :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Because the Papparazzi era was over by the time she become a humongous star :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Besides I Kissed A Girl, Hot N' Cold, The PRISM album, Roar, Dark Horse, her halftime performance, the only artist next to Michael Jackson to have 5 #1s in one era alone,  and having  7+ diamond singles in the US alone? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Dont forget Firework and E.T :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

4 iconic singles in one era alone :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Those bought number one singles? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: anyways whatever she accomplished she won’t accomplish again and she faded quicker than anyone else with the same opportunities :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: she’s the Christina and Gaga is the Britney of her generation :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: even Christina is more iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 22/01/2021 at 5:36 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Those bought number one singles? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: anyways whatever she accomplished she won’t accomplish again and she faded quicker than anyone else with the same opportunities :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: she’s the Christina and Gaga is the Britney of her generation :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: even Christina is more iconic :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

And that's okay. Katy queen  achieved everything artist take decades to achieve in 2 eras alone and like she said she said shes happier being not top of the world so its fine :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Also christina doent have her own firework but kk :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

And that's okay. Katy queen  achieved everything artist take decades to achieve in 2 eras alone and like she said she said shes happier being not top of the world so its fine :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Also christina doent have her own firework but kk :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Please :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: Beautiful walked so Firework could run :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: anyways not here to drag this out any further :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block