Katy Perry drops "Electric" music video to celebrate Pokémon's 25th anniversary

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this was better

That's more like it... Besides, the song is called "Electric", I expected AT LEAST two dub step breakdowns.

9 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

There can only be one electric song 

B/tch I'M BOPPING :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She makes outstanding visuals with karaoke songs

That worked for her in the past, but not anymore, you cant repeat you most succesful era every time! maybe it would work if is like an evolution of the first one, Like:

BOMT-Oops:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

H2BH-BT (Pink) but she's going with that theme again with "All I know so far":tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Sweetneer-TUN-Positions and off singles in between are like THE SAME production but people will get tired of it if she continues like that

Her songs really doesnt evolve, she has some gems in her albums but it get burried because of the "silly" ones

Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

That worked for her in the past, but not anymore, you cant repeat you most succesful era every time! maybe it would work if is like an evolution of the first one, Like:

BOMT-Oops:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

H2BH-BT (Pink) but she's going with that theme again with "All I know so far":tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Her songs really doesnt evolve, she has some gems in her album but it get burried becuase of the "silly" ones

she didn't even have to evolve if she didn't want to, just needed to stay in the same thing that was working for her, but apparently without Dr. Luke, she's not able to achieve the same "quality" from her previous hits 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she didn't even have to evolve if she didn't want to, just needed to stay in the same thing that was working for her, but apparently without Dr. Luke, she's not able to achieve the same "quality" from her previous hits 

thats the problem, she didnt evolve, AND the quality went down becuase of Dr.Puke

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Isn't that a thing? Famous "creative couples" that work great together but separately don't bring much to the table...

On the other hand, we have Britney picking producers and making them famous.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Isn't that a thing? Famous "creative couples" that work great together but separately don't bring much to the table...

On the other hand, we have Britney picking producers and making them famous.

that's the thing, when an artist has that X factor, they'll do magic with any kind of song, any producer, any songwriter, but when all of your success depended on the work of a particular producer, the real test comes when they have to fly on their own and do stuff with other people, and I wouldn't say she's passed that test 

• Like 1

God it's sad that literally everything Katy touches turns to ****; she's got the anti-Midas touch. Not that the song was going to be a hit regardless of who sang it because Pokemon fans weren't going to support the song regardless, but still. I don't know why Katy even bothers with music anymore; she should stick to selling shoes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block