What was your most tumultuous and messy love story?

ObsessedBritFan1

lovetriangle_lovev_diagram_edited2.jpg

Share all the juicy dets.

I just had a friend tell me he broke up with his ex two years ago but their ***ual chemistry is so hot that every weekend (give or take a few weekends) since they broke up they’d have sordid *** all weekend together in bed and continue the next week as if nothing has happened. They’d go on to date other people but once Friday night rolls around, they get ready to have *** all weekend long. I just found out and I’m like :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: and needed a place to vent but also thought this might be a cute thread. 

ok go. :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

My last relationship was the DEFINITION of messy!

He was a **** addict and would constantly do ***** behind my back

and it then started changing our once passionate relationship to an abusive nightmare.

Luckily I made it out alive however psychology says that abuse victims usually blame themselves for what happened

and thats what happened with me.

I took him back and everything seemed like things were finally turning around but then he dumped me and broke my heart.

Can you believe this was my first love and relationship??
I swear sometimes I think he was my version of K-Fed minus the marriage and kids

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

My last relationship was the DEFINITION of messy!

He was a **** addict and would constantly do ***** behind my back

and it then started changing our once passionate relationship to an abusive nightmare.

Luckily I made it out alive however psychology says that abuse victims usually blame themselves for what happened

and thats what happened with me.

I took him back and everything seemed like things were finally turning around but then he dumped me and broke my heart.

Can you believe this was my first love and relationship??
I swear sometimes I think he was my version of K-Fed minus the marriage and kids

I'm really sorry this happened to you. It sounds messy, but he just sounds like a mess. First loves are always the worst because it's hard to grabble with the idea that it isn't that everlasting love you hoped it would be when you first got in it. It's a good life lesson so you know your own self-worth. Next time you might start moving on before taking that same person back over and over again. Hope you meet someone good soon. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I went on a date with a really hot, tall guy while he was "on a break" with his boyfriend. Well, he got back with his boyfriend and I was salty.  Then a few years later they broke up and his boyfriend asked me on a date and I found out he had a micro.....lol So he was cute and all but I dodged that bullet. Anywayssssss.... The Hot guy ended up asking me out again and we ended up dating.  I found out that I was the topic of conversation a lot while they were together...(weird).... I dated the hot guy for 4 or 5 months and that was that.  I really liked the idea of him but I realized how selfish he was once we dated. Weird triangle 

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I went on a date with a really hot, tall guy while he was "on a break" with his boyfriend. Well, he got back with his boyfriend and I was salty.  Then a few years later they broke up and his boyfriend asked me on a date and I found out he had a micro.....lol So he was cute and all but I dodged that bullet. Anywayssssss.... The Hot guy ended up asking me out again and we ended up dating.  I found out that I was the topic of conversation a lot while they were together...(weird).... I dated the hot guy for 4 or 5 months and that was that.  I really liked the idea of him but I realized how selfish he was once we dated. Weird triangle 

I can't. 

6d612d73e7e9c469255f7bd3a1df7bf2.gif

God bless you.

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There's a lot more to the story as well that makes it more messy haha but the guy that I actually liked was worth it. I still think he is one of the most handsome guys I know.  He reminds me of Kevin from BSB when he was younger, or Freddie Prince Jr. Plus he was a farmer boy. 

That sounds adorable. It's too bad he ended up being vain from the sounds of it. 

Tell us the dets then. I'm perched. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm really sorry this happened to you. It sounds messy, but he just sounds like a mess. First loves are always the worst because it's hard to grabble with the idea that it isn't that everlasting love you hoped it would be when you first got in it. It's a good life lesson so you know your own self-worth. Next time you might start moving on before taking that same person back over and over again. Hope you meet someone good soon. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Aw thanks and yeah it was messy.

I think honestly I got back with him cause I was lonely and broken.

I lost 50 LBS in the 4 months we werent together because I refused to eat.

This was a VERY toxic relationship and it sucks that this was my 1st one.

Hopefully if I have a next one, it wont be this nightmare mess

9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw thanks and yeah it was messy.

I think honestly I got back with him cause I was lonely and broken.

I lost 50 LBS in the 4 months we werent together because I refused to eat.

This was a VERY toxic relationship and it sucks that this was my 1st one.

Hopefully if I have a next one, it wont be this nightmare mess

Best of luck. 

I can only speak from experience that I have had many terrible relationships and it is likely you might. My only unsolicited advice is that to really get to know someone before settling down with them. People always seems so great at the start, only to reveal their imperfections that don't often sustain a relationship in the long run. Some people think they are ready, but they aren't mature enough. Not that anybody needs to change or be perfect, but ... it is an illusion to think you are in love with someone that isn't being real. Now if you want to be smitten for 3-4 months and open to getting your heart broken ... then all the power to you!

27 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

That sounds adorable. It's too bad he ended up being vain from the sounds of it. 

Tell us the dets then. I'm perched. 

Well he went off to grad school and I was just getting out of college and trying to collect myself.  He wanted me to move in with him but we had only been dating for 4 months and I was afraid. I went and visited him and the new people he met at grad school and I could sense that he had chemistry with a guy there and his friends were acting like they all had inside jokes with him and were leaving me out.  I knew that day that I would be holding him back if I moved there with him and it would be messy between me and my parents. I cried in the rain that day because I knew I was losing him.  He is married now and I think he is a professor.  We both moved on. I wish we were still friends tho. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Best of luck. 

I can only speak from experience that I have had many terrible relationships and it is likely you might. My only unsolicited advice is that to really get to know someone before settling down with them. People always seems so great at the start, only to reveal their imperfections that don't often sustain a relationship in the long run. Some people think they are ready, but they aren't mature enough. Not that anybody needs to change or be perfect, but ... it is an illusion to think you are in love with someone that isn't being real. Now if you want to be smitten for 3-4 months and open to getting your heart broken ... then all the power to you!

Thanks and yeah I agree with you, I should try to take it slow with guys.

Unfortunately for me, that relationship started so quickly:

• we went on a date within a few days
  • we kissed for the first time in a few weeks
  • I got engaged to him within 4 months

YES I know that it was pretty stupid  to move so fast but I was young and starting college and I never had an experience 

with a guy before. I also think the reason why I fell for him is cause he was the first guy to give me attention and shower me with compliments.

All my life, guys never asked me out or showed interest and since he was the first to do that,

its obvious how things went.

The weird is that I wish I would've gotten married but then at the same time, I think it would've been a nightmare!

Even though it hurt at first, I think its good that I never married him cause I think it could've ended even more badly

Sorry for writing too much, Just had alot to say

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Thanks and yeah I agree with you, I should try to take it slow with guys.

Unfortunately for me, that relationship started so quickly:

• we went on a date within a few days
  • we kissed for the first time in a few weeks
  • I got engaged to him within 4 months

YES I know that it was pretty stupid  to move so fast but I was young and starting college and I never had an experience 

with a guy before. I also think the reason why I fell for him is cause he was the first guy to give me attention and shower me with compliments.

All my life, guys never asked me out or showed interest and since he was the first to do that,

its obvious how things went.

The weird is that I wish I would've gotten married but then at the same time, I think it would've been a nightmare!

Even though it hurt at first, I think its good that I never married him cause I think it could've ended even more badly

Sorry for writing too much, Just had alot to say

I've been there. It feels nice when someone notices you and makes you feel special. I think I'm more in love with the idea of love than love itself. As you said, marriage is such a big step. Living day and day out with someone like your family, you have to make sure it is with the right person. To me, otherwise, it feels like a prison. 

Have you tried dating again?

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Well he went off to grad school and I was just getting out of college and trying to collect myself.  He wanted me to move in with him but we had only been dating for 4 months and I was afraid. I went and visited him and the new people he met at grad school and I could sense that he had chemistry with a guy there and his friends were acting like they all had inside jokes with him and were leaving me out.  I knew that day that I would be holding him back if I moved there with him and it would be messy between me and my parents. I cried in the rain that day because I knew I was losing him.  He is married now and I think he is a professor.  We both moved on. I wish we were still friends tho. 

That is so sad and soul crushing. Well, if he truly loved you, I guess he would have made much more of an effort. It doesn't sound that way, so probably the right decision. It would have been torture otherwise. You could always reach out, if its just as friends. Have you thought about it? 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I've been there. It feels nice when someone notices you and makes you feel special. I think I'm more in love with the idea of love than love itself. As you said, marriage is such a big step. Living day and day out with someone like your family, you have to make sure it is with the right person. To me, otherwise, it feels like a prison. 

Have you tried dating again?

Yeah true.

I miss having someone to talk to and to wake up to but I mean it isnt worth it with someone who's bad for you.

I REALLY havent had the best of luck dating cause I've done Match, Eharmony and OkCupid

and they were all dirty perverted freaks and one of them even ***ually harassed me by pulling on my bra strap!

Idk why I cant find a guy when im not ugly, Im not in the best body shape right now due to a leg injury but im not some big whale.

Seems like guys just really have lost the idea of romance and courting; all they wanna do is fk you!

Its funny though cause ive been hit on by ALOT of lesbians since ive been single.

Idk if thats a compliment or not

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah true.

I miss having someone to talk to and to wake up to but I mean it isnt worth it with someone who's bad for you.

I REALLY havent had the best of luck dating cause I've done Match, Eharmony and OkCupid

and they were all dirty perverted freaks and one of them even ***ually harassed me by pulling on my bra strap!

Idk why I cant find a guy when im not ugly, Im not in the best body shape right now due to a leg injury but im not some big whale.

Seems like guys just really have lost the idea of romance and courting; all they wanna do is fk you!

Its funny though cause ive been hit on by ALOT of lesbians since ive been single.

Idk if thats a compliment or not

Definitely, it is nice sometimes. Heartbreak is a lot worse, so I don't miss it entirely lol.

I've had the worst experience on OkCupid and Hitch so far. That's awful! Some men just want *** until they want to settle down when they are older.

Take it as a compliment. You might consider swinging for the other team. Some lesbians aren't half bad. 

Good luck! Have hope.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Definitely, it is nice sometimes. Heartbreak is a lot worse, so I don't miss it entirely lol.

I've had the worst experience on OkCupid and Hitch so far. That's awful! Some men just want *** until they want to settle down when they are older.

Take it as a compliment. You might consider swinging for the other team. Some lesbians aren't half bad. 

Good luck! Have hope.

Yeah true.

Yeah guys just wanna fk but not wanting to commit, its very sad

Lol yeah but I know for sure that im straight although sometimes I admit, I do think what it would be like

Thank you! 

Archived