Did Justin Timberlake grab Kylie's butt without permission?

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

In what can be considered the week JT gets cancelled, someone unearthed from the 2004 Grammys where JT probably did something to Kylie,  and he asks her again if he could do it, to where she tried to do no, in her signature laugh talk, but she's highly uncomfortable.  

This is so out of line even as a joke 

On 2/10/2021 at 4:08 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

In what can be considered the week JT gets cancelled, someone unearthed from the 2004 Grammys where JT probably did something to Kylie,  and he asks her again if he could do it, to where she tried to do no, in her signature laugh talk, but she's highly uncomfortable.  

I already made a thread for this trying to get it viral nnn Basically the GRAMMYs clip is Justin asking Kylie if he can grab it again from the BRITS, you can see here:

A lot of people said it was rehearsed at both the BRITs and GRAMMYs but I hope people can get Kylie to clarify. I've reached out to BuzzFeed to ask even though I'm not the most fond of them nnn

Archived