Did Justin Timberlake grab Kylie's butt without permission?

IAmJustAKnee

Do you believe/think Justin Timberlake grabbed Kylie Minogue's butt in 2003 without consent/permission? The tweet says Kylie told him to not do so prior. He then bragged the day after. Based on this article from PopDirt which is quoting The Mirror or The Sun: https://popdirt.com/justin-timberlake-justifies-kylie-minogue-***-grab-request/13412/

"Timberlake was turned down after asking to grab Kylie's bottom"

Do you think it's rehearsed? Some point out how Kylie said there "were a lot of jealous girls" meaning she consented but we can't tell if she said that to avoid starting beef with JT at that time in her career, we know she's quite non confrontational.

He also joked how he grabbed her butt because she was about to fall thinking there was a chair. Watch the video and judge yourself...but he still bragged about winning a best bum grab.

"Justin Timberlake has joked he should have scooped a "best bum grab" prize for his performance with Kylie Minogue at the 2003 BRIT Awards...During Justin and Kylie's infamous duet, the actor-and-singer grabbed his co-star's bottom on stage, which became one of the most talked about pictures of the year." [What actually happened is that] she was falling down and I was grabbing her to stop her falling," Justin joked to BBC Radio One. "She sat down because she thought there was a chair on stage. I was like I'm not going to let her fall down... so I should have won some sort of prize for that, like the 'best bum grab'.""

https://www.mtv.be/nieuws/mteakf/25866-justin-timberlake-wants-butt-grab-prize

qmKLyxX.png

He also asked if he could grab her butt again at the GRAMMYs but some say it was a skit:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool, so by following JT's theory i can violate ***ual boundaries of all the hot men that i want as long as i ensure ppl that i am representing my country by doing so? Such claim actually refers to a nation who standardizes this behaviour, which is of course repulsive :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Side note: still waiting for Timberlake and Bieber to release their upcoming, inevitable duet "River Rafting" accompanied by a music video focusing on beavers making a dam out of timber, in a lake, blocking rafters' further passage of course. 

Concept is:

white water GIF

Pin on TPT Can Teach Every Child

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Justin Bieber GIF by AMAs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Justin Timberlake Snl GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY (chorus includes the phrase "beavlive in yourself").

On 1/13/2021 at 6:10 AM, GMFlop said:

So what are we supposed to do now? Try to cancel about something he did more than a decade ago? Oh that's right! Censorship rules!!! 

Well, he had absolutely no problem calling Brit the B word years after things were said and done and that's only one reason among many many others why his dry asz stinky puszy should be canceled :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

On 1/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, GMFlop said:

So what are we supposed to do now? Try to cancel about something he did more than a decade ago? Oh that's right! Censorship rules!!! 

Oh no… I think you might be confused. Canceling someone is no longer financially supporting a person who has done some thing agree disgusting. Censorship is silencing someone. He will still have a Twitter, an Instagram and the media to speak. No one is censoring him. They’re calling him out for touching someone who did not want to be touched.

Also there should be no statute of limitations for calling out pervs.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived