Britney dances to "Blue Spanish Sky" by Chris Isaak

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney blasted a bunch of content onto Instagram today. 

One of the new posts is her dancing to Chris Isaak's "Blue Spanish Sky."

Christmas tree in the background so it's semi recent :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Related:

isaak.jpg.3017048583412bc70359d0f09775e8fa.jpg

You all want to blast her. Dancing is a release! Get off it and let her enjoy herself!

yall are so judgemental. in my honest opinion, i think britney enjoys recording these videos. although it may appear "odd", remember she's a dancer who's danced constantly her whole life! i danced for over 15 years & i miss it so much, it's definitely therapeutic! also, britney is not a social media pro. i have family/friends her age that post lame or outdated things. i don't think she's in the wrong for posting these videos, but I'll admit her dead eyes are worrying. let's just let her be happy though. isn't that what we all want? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, gucciflipflops420 said:

yall are so judgemental. in my honest opinion, i think britney enjoys recording these videos. although it may appear "odd", remember she's a dancer who's danced constantly her whole life! i danced for over 15 years & i miss it so much, it's definitely therapeutic! also, britney is not a social media pro. i have family/friends her age that post lame or outdated things. i don't think she's in the wrong for posting these videos, but I'll admit her dead eyes are worrying. let's just let her be happy though. isn't that what we all want? 

I also danced for many, many years and definitely dance like Britney in front of the mirror, especially when I'm drunk. I'd definitely be too embarrassed to post them anywhere, but I always wonder if Britney thinks they're being edited. I definitely doubt that she wants them presented in the way they are currently though :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 2

I don't care for the dancing videos myself, personally. I feel they aren't doing any wonders for perception and ok... they are a bit questionable. And not just us, but the general public KNOW she's capable of 10x better. 

However as it has been said- she's just having fun some fun in lockdown. If they were PR videos for a show or whatever... I'd be affronted ha. But it's just exercise.

And exercise contributes to healthy endorphins. Which boosts mental health. Which is definitely a positive!

So I say live, and let live :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1