Britney dances to "Blue Spanish Sky" by Chris Isaak

2 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

She dances to the most random songs lol (though this is a really good one). She truly doesn’t seem to care much for pop music.

But for the first time since her account started posting these videos, she looks enticing, a bit like her old self. Less spastic than usual, posing more, eye****ing the camera as she used to do back then. Even her hand movements are more coordinated.

When she ditches the spinning around like a whipping top, those videos can actually start looking interesting.

Current pop music is bored as ****

• Like 5
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

All those years of professional training, dance school, and constant practice and she just can’t freestyle well. She has so many iconic moves she could use. I find it a bit confusing. But if it makes her happy, I am happy for her. 

She’s on meds that’s why she has all those strange moves

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Call me naive but I honestly feel like she’s working on herself and trying to get her groove back. Maybe she’s trying to work out the kinks. I’m sure she has a lot of muscle memory from many years of complex choreography and putting a strain on her body. As a photographer for many years my arms are permanently upright like I’m holding an invisible camera from so many hours of doing that and not properly working out those muscles. She’s bored at home and I know she misses performing. The common criticism she gets is that she’s stiff lately so can definitely see her trying to feel herself again and her team trying to spin it as another crazy trait of hers. 

• Love 6

I think in 2021 she should stop making that messy hair dance videos. Kind of tired of them. Her insta person should be fired immediately. This is not pop music princess level of content.  Just stop ruining her legacy by showing her that way. I hate her team so much

P.s. i like the song and she seems kind of feeling the music which is good. I am just tired of that hand moves so much:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1