Jason Derulo's account calls James Charles the f-word

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Brat said:

It’s a degrading word

nicki minaj no GIF

But to be fair,  the gays have embraced  

Most dating hook ups. 

I'm the most f@gtastic queen out there, the others are just hateful f6gs. 

They want it to be like the N word in the black community, and the c word. ..

A word that is only for their community, hell lesbians turned their slur Dike Into a positive word back in the 90s. 

Even lesbians said it best, gay men are the most sensitive out of all human orientations.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F3rzz said:

as it's been stablished, he can also call me that, hell, he can tell me he wants to drink mah blood and feel my beating heart too.

I still hope those Armie Hammer DMs are fake... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: But at the same time... I'd let him call me by his name. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Same goes for Jason, as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

LOL DM the receipts lol

Just go to the Tweet, it's one of the top replies. I guess Jason and James have actually met in real life, so someone spliced a clip of James begging Jason to do something for the camera and it cuts to someone called Hot Rod slamming a twink from behind. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

45 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I still hope those Armie Hammer DMs are fake... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: But at the same time... I'd let him call me by his name. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Same goes for Jason, as long as he keeps his mouth shut.

Just go to the Tweet, it's one of the top replies. I guess Jason and James have actually met in real life, so someone spliced a clip of James begging Jason to do something for the camera and it cuts to someone called Hot Rod slamming a twink from behind. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Well it's gone now :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

9 hours ago, Stefani said:

To be fair nobody is checking for Jason Deluded these days; his #1 hit last year only charted that high because of BTS. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

But to be fair: he is 10 years in his career and what i don't understand: Why  is he not a major pop male act? It feels like people overlook him everytime.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block