Jason Derulo's account calls James Charles the f-word

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

To be fair nobody is checking for Jason Deluded these days; his #1 hit last year only charted that high because of BTS. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Not me having to defend Jason Derulo... :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: The original song (sans BTS) debuted at #81, but then rose to the top 10. Of course, the BTS remix helped it reach #1, but it was a big hit in its own right even without BTS. I don't even have TikTok, and I remember it being a huge TikTok trend. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Of course, that doesn't mean that anyone cares about Jason these days - he just got really lucky by trending on TikTok. All his follow-up singles flopped hard. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Like 2