Britney: I love getaways with Sam...he means the world to me - please stay safe everyone!!!

4 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Hot pic. Maybe everyone can lay off Sam now. She clearly loves him and we should be happy for her.

Except that it doesn't prove anything. We can't take for granted whatever her account says cuz she's not using it herself. Imo she could love him as much as this caption says or even more, but she could also not. We can't say that it's "proven". And you shouldn't blame us for disbelief, blame the shady situation that she's in.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

Except that it doesn't prove anything. We can't take for granted whatever her account says cuz she's not using it herself. Imo she could love him as much as this caption says or even more, but she could also not. We can't say that it's "proven". And you shouldn't blame us for disbelief, blame the shady situation that she's in.

It's pretty clear that she loves him by the way she acts with him in her videos. I doubt anyone is putting a gun to her back to make her act like that or to date him. The conservatorship is shady but this is pretty obvious. Anything else is a conspiracy theory that you can believe if you want.

• Love 3

Aww I am impressed by this stunning manifestation of whatever. I nominate this cheese for the top Billboard award and a gold medal on wonderful amazeballs. 

I hope my comment was positive enough. If not, add extra fairy dust and color sprinkles. 

Lovey dovey. 

1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

It's pretty clear that she loves him by the way she acts with him in her videos. I doubt anyone is putting a gun to her back to make her act like that or to date him. The conservatorship is shady but this is pretty obvious. Anything else is a conspiracy theory that you can believe if you want.

It's not about conspiracy theories. Not for me, so just don't use it to discredit me. I never doubted her feelings. I doubt the way they are expressed to the public and i mean the extent of truth in it and the person who posts it in the first place. (Court documents are facts, not theories)

Also, I've been worried for the last four years whether she's loved back as much as she deserves to. Yet again this is not a conspiracy, just concern and a bit of suspicion, since she's been used before. 

Bottom line: nothing's proven from that post. At least for me

• Like 1